The March To Victory!

July 17, 1977
Forward Operation Base USSR.

Middle of the Busy base is the strategic War Room. This room is valuable for ordering the troops nearby. But right now it's room for all the the Highest Ranking officers of all units in this theater. Me Captain Sergei. A veteran of this war and others are waiting patiently for this emergency meeting. Some of us are whispering to each other when the doors open.

All of us Stand up and salute. We salute to someone we didn't expect.
"Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen. I am General Zhukov."

The General that Commands the Soviet army before against the Nazis. This man is standing in front of us now. "I know that someone like me shouldn't here, but right now our objective change. But before that all of you should sit." We immediately sit in unison. "Good. Now if you Isac." One of the officers he accompanied walk to the center of the table and place a case.

"This Case is filled of Information all of you need. But I want to make it easy to understand so..." The officer that accompanied him start the main monitor. The screen shows the image of multiple tanks, IFVs, and Artilleries that the self proclaimed 'soviets' use.

Some of the officers check some of the pictures and gets confused. I know the feeling of it. I saw it. Moving in crowded formations but it seems like the physics didn't matter.

"This images that you can see are captured by our reconnaissance unit order to follow the army. Isac please show it to the others."

One of the officer nodded. He proceed to open a live footage of the engagement from the Frontlines. It's shows a rapid pace of the 'Army' encircled the H05.

"As you can see they manage to encircled the entire Minks Hive with just 3 days."

The shocking news makes all of us whispering to each other. Such a speed and firepower to do it, is not something that even the entire nation have. How? And why? They doing this?

"I don't want some questions right now. All of you need is to understand what is going on. With this discovery, the United Nations, and The European Union begin a preparation to capture the Hive. If they get it first, our nation will be in danger! That's why all of you now are given a week to prepare for the upcoming assault. That's all."

With such a large news all of us still shock that we didn't realize. The general is gone.
_________________________

July 24, 1977
Soviet Army Frontline.

In The cold midnight, A Young man yawns as he prepare his equipment. Others do the same. Some checking there Tanks or Vehicles alike. He watch as the cold dark sky begins to shine.

"Looks like it begins..." He whisper as he immediately run to his designated unit tent. He enter the tent and he saw some of his comrades silently hearing the radio broadcast.

A very powerful speech is broadcast around the Entire nation. The speaker is the leader of the Nation speaking the today's operation. The way he speak makes me forget that this is just another propaganda.

After the speech. The entire camp begin to cheers as I hear a helicopters hover above our tent. We get out to see the trail of smokes of the rockets. Our mesmerizing stops when the our commander shouts to us.

"Prepare for the battle comrades! We must go! NOW!" As the commander hop to the leading BMP 1.

Our units begin to enter as well while they hearing the sounds of artillery fires and the screams of rockets firing.
________________________

The General is In the command center as he begin to hear the reports

12:00 AM
- Thousands Of Rockets and Artilleries Bombard The BETA. Some are intercept by laser irradiation. But its smaller than we expected. The Gunships and TSFs begin there Hunt to the remaining Laser Class.