Defend The Motherland!

July 14, 1978
25km from H05

3rd POV

The Sudden Appearance Of a swarms of unidentified flying objects help the Two Forces to Breakthrough The Defenses of the Hive, but it's still hard to make a push as the BETA still appearing in multiple locations.

Major Banks and The Other Forces of European and Warsaw Pact begin it's push while the unidentified flying objects creating a Barrier to the Lasers. But they didn't question the swarm and focus there attention to the Looming Towering Hive In the Distance.

(Perspective Of Major Banks)

Lasers lit up the sky's as the BETA Trying to Stop the Massive Swarm, but the swarm just firing everything they have. With a big opportunity in there hands, the high command order us to attack the hive, while the lasers are still busy.

"Major, we need to do something about that." One of my Officer Said while pointing the spearhead
Formation of Destroyer Class rushing towards us.

"All Units! Use your Jump boost and Fly Over The Destroyers! The Lasers are still busy!"

"Yes Sir" all said in Unison.

"Prepare to jump in my mark!" I raised my Cannon In the sky. I wait for intense minutes to create a better chance to succeed. And the chance appear when multiple rockets fire in the Destroyers making a smokescreen.

"Now!" I fire my cannon and push the Throttle, as my body just withstand the sudden G force. All do the same, as the Destroyers pass the position we jump just seconds ago.

We fire every armaments we have, as the Destroyers trying to jump to catch us but with the hails of cannons, all the front destroyers got killed immediately making a large barricade that stop the horde, we fly to the other side, while the Destroyers trying stops because of dead body's making a barricade. Chaos and Stampede almost incapacitated the front, but the back begin to turn. But Before they do it, we fire all of unprotected backs with our cannons, making a another pile of bodies making another Barricade in the back making halt at any movements for a while.

We didn't wait to relax, and do another attack, and that's when a whistling sound resonates. Explosion Struck the Destroyers, pounding them to dust.

"Did the Artillery Battalion catch up now?" I ask.

"Looks like it did Major" George said.

"No Captain it's Origin is from the south" Irine said in confusion.

"Well don't Question it now. Let's Move! We need to capture the 'Gate' before more BETA shows up!"

"Yes Sir!"
_______________________

We Fought Little Resistance as we move forward to the 'Hives Monolith'.

But Before We Reach The 'Gate', Another Seismic activity spotted across our forces.