The Legend Return

(3rd POV)

Soviet/Warsaw Pact Forward Operating Base.

The Radar Operator Silently Watch The Screen of his Station while trying to combat his urge to sleep. For almost 12 hours he and others watch all the instruments for detecting BETA. He cursed himself of why such a things can manage to slip in to the first Warning systems and make a Breach to the back lines. He try to drink his coffee when the sudden burst of alarms blaring.

"Multiple Seismic Activity Spotted!" One of the Geologist Shouted.

"Multiple Unidentified Flying Objects!" The chief Radar Operator Shouts.

The Entire Base Bring back to life as the entire reserve forces are now readying to deploy. But almost all stop when there things begin to shake. An Earthquake. The Shaking Subside.

__________________

Perimeter Security Unit.
5km from the FOB.

"This Is Captain Romanov! What The F**k is Going On!" The Tank Commander Shouting to the Radio.

"This Is Captain Dimitri. Your seeing this HQ?" The Captain Said as he Point his Camera to the Sky.

The Sky Darkens as the Swarm of Helicopters Flying Like A Raging Storm Going Towards The Frontline.

"Captain. Look!" One of his Crew Point his fingers to the Large Dust Storm.

"I, I saw something Moving!"

Before he Focus to his crew pointing out. Flash of Lights Begin to Appear inside of The Dust Storm. He and his crew mate is in shock and awe what he is now seeing.

"Is That A Monster....."
____________________

(Major Banks POV)

The Time Slows Down as I watch in hopelessness. Irine. The one I promise to be my love of my life. Is now going to die.

I tried to do anything. Anything! But it's to late. Even if I can kill that sneaky bastard. She is still get hit and crushed to death. But in my Hopeless attempt. I hear a whistling sound.

The Whistling Sound Grew Louder.
BOOM! Missiles and Artillery Shells Obliterated the Grappler.

The Grappler Didn't Stand a Chance. And Blow up into pieces.

I am in shock to see such a powerful attack. Even Irine didn't Move. She is just stare where the Missiles Come from. I turn to where she is staring at. And Saw it.

Red Eyes. Like The Monsters from the book my father read to me. Hordes of Red Eyes Watch Us. Like a Predator Going to eat it's Prey. The Cloud of Dust Preventing me to see what are they look like.

"Major! Sergeant!" George Try to Help us. And Thanks to him we snapped back to our dream.

"What should we do now major?" 7th raising his Gun to the Red Eyes.