𝘵𝘦𝘯

Very Much Illegal

ALEXANDRIA DIAZ WALKED the halls tiredly

ALEXANDRIA DIAZ WALKED the halls tiredly. It was the first day after her breakup and she dreaded every corner she'd turn and every class they shared because then she'd see him. Then she'd have to face the music and deal with the fact that she was broken up with. Her heart and mind were mangled every time Marcus crossed her mind.

It was hard. She dreaded seeing MANG or anyone that would know about them together, it would kill her to even voice it. Eliza linked her arm with Alex's while they walked the hall.

"Don't worry, Alex," Eliza mumbled into the space they shared while they walked. People eyed Eliza with curiosity. She was the new girl after all. She looked very similar to Alexandria, so people just assumed she was family, not her sister.

"I'm just worried for—" Alexandria responded, but her words were cut off by Max's voice booming from at least ten feet away. Eliza shared a look with her sister, a confused one, but Alex knew all too well what this was going to be about.

"Alexandria!" Max yelped, leaping forward getting her arms wrapped around her friend that had been broken up with her brother.

"Max, please don't. I don't want anyone to know," Alexandria pleaded while hugging Max back. She felt relaxed in one half of the Baker twins arms.

"I feel terrible. How've you been?" Max asked, now pulling away from Alexandria. The Baker twin looked over to Eliza with confusion, flickering her eyes from both of the girls. They looked eerily similar. "Who's this? Is she a cousin?"

"Um, no actually. She's my half sister. Sister, really. This is Eliza, Eliza this is Max," Alexandria said as she began to walk down the hall with Max sending her sad eyes every time she glanced over. "Men are
just so stupid."

Alexandria collapsed onto a chair by MANG's tree and she let out a grunt. Abby, Ginny and Norah approached the other three.

"Men do suck," Abby agreed while Alexandria tucked her chin to her knees. "Who's this?"

"Hi, I'm Eliza. I'm Alex's sister," she introduced herself which made Alexandria glad she did since it was becoming annoying. They practically had the same face anyways, just assume and move on like everyone else.

"How you doing, Alex?" Norah asked and the girl shrugged as she stared at the holes in her jeans. "So, obviously terrible."

"Come on, we have English," Abby urged Alexandria, who reluctantly stood up and felt Ginny put her arm around the girl. Time for English with Abby, Norah, Ginny, and... Marcus.

"Bye, Alex, I'll find my class," Eliza called out while sister got swept down the hall by her friends.

ALEXANDRIA AND GINNY made their way toward their seats. Alex sat in between Ginny and Marcus, which sucked. Both girls plopped down, but Ginny watched her soon to be step sibling nervously.