𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

The Lonely Angel

ALEXANDRIA DIAZ COULD not even express how much she loved Halloween

ALEXANDRIA DIAZ COULD not even express how much she loved Halloween. For years, Marcus would come over and watch corny horror movies in a specific order and then watch a comedy after. That tradition would be ruined this Halloween. She wished she could eat candy and screech at the jump scares with Marcus.

She decided if Marcus wanted to continue their friendship he would have to apologize and fucking get on his knees to earn his friendship back with her. Under no other circumstances would they be friends again. Period.

So, Alexandria laid in her bed, sulking. She endlessly scrolled through Instagram mindlessly. Halloween was nearing insanely quick and Alex still bitterly stared at the dark angel costume that laid on her beanbag chair in the corner of her room.

While she sulked, MANG had decided they were being the different eras of Britney Spears. Alex wished she hadn't been attached to the hip with Marcus for all of these years, or maybe she'd have a friend group to dress up with.

THE THIRTY-NINTH ANNUAL fall fest had came, and somehow Alexandria had gotten herself the role of being a face painter. Reluctantly, she actually sat down and painted numerous little kids faces which actually made Alex glad she did it.

Her smile faded as she noticed Marcus sitting in front of her. Alexandria ignored the looks she got from Ginny and sighed as she faced him.

"You're relentless. Have you ever heard Hot and Cold by Katy Perry?" Alexandria quizzed and Marcus shrugged before looking down at the different options. He put his finger down on the heart.

"Can I get the heart?" He asked with a smile and Alexandria bit the inside of her cheek and dipped the brush in the pink. She definitely was not going to do the heart and Marcus definitely knew she wouldn't, yet he let her place the cold bristles on his face.

"You know you're not getting a heart, right?" Alex inquired and he chuckled as she drew a pink circle on his nose. Ginny watched furiously as Marcus stared at Alexandria with his deep brown eyes.

"I figured." He replied, enjoying the smile on her lips. He didn't wanna push his luck, but since he had her where he wanted her, he may as well ask the question he's been wanting to ask. "I'm a dick."

"I know. You're lucky one isn't gonna be on your cheek." Alexandra replied as she started working on black whiskers. She took a very long time considering she was just doing kitten whiskers.

"So we're chill?" Marcus asked and Alexandria laughed at how quick he crawled back. She shook his head and grabbed the mirror showing off his whiskers.

"Meow." Alexandria said dragging out the word, teasing Marcus. He just chuckled as he stood up, towering over the girl.

"I'll see you, Al." Marcus said parting ways with her. Alexandria watched him walk off and she scolded herself for letting him fall back into her good graces so soon. He wasn't exactly off the hook yet.

ALEXANDRIA CHEERED WHILE the four Britney's came down the stairs. She loved being their number one fan— well, at least MAN's number one. Not so much MANG. Alexandria wore a tight black corset and a black halo. Basically your average angel costume, but black.

When the girls were done getting their pictures taken they all did shots, and mini flip cup. Alex sucked at mini flip cup, but shot her hands in the air when she finally made it.

Alexandria was quick to get a buzz since she usually smoked, and didn't drink. She was pretty much a lightweight. She danced to the beat of whatever song played and was joined by Norah.

The night went pretty quick, that is until something odd happened. Abby came up to Alexandria which wasn't too odd, but Abby brought her face very close to hers.

"Hey, Alex." Abby said as she moved to the beat of the song. Alexandria grabbed the girls hands as she danced along too.

"Abby." Alexandria replied in a more skeptical tone. Abby looked to the girl and grabbed her face.

"Wanna makeout?" Abby questioned and Alexandria giggled at her. Alexandria wasn't that sure on whether Abby swung that way, but Alex was definitely a bit flustered.

"Why the fuck not?" Alexandria said which made Abby pull Alexandria in. All of the boys began to cheer as their lips met with each others. Alexandria flipped them off blindly as Abby held their faces close together.

After a moment, Alexandria pulled away before looking up at all the boys staring at them, cheering. She felt embarrassed and pulled away from Abby. Alex gave one last peck to Abby before downing another shot to rid of that memory, although that probably won't work.

Luckily, the rest of the night was a blur. Ginny and Max disappeared throughout the night, so Alex got wasted with Abby and they bonded over walking home together hungover as fuck. They talked a little bit, threw up a fuck ton, and overall enjoyed each other's company. Thank God for Tylenol.

...TELL HIM