𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

Public And Official

ALEXANDRIA DIAZ FELT happy to walk the halls with Marcus's hand in hers

ALEXANDRIA DIAZ FELT happy to walk the halls with Marcus's hand in hers. She hid the stress her Abuela put on her and felt refreshed after being with him. There was nobody to hide from. The pair had finally gone public and official.

Everyone gawked at Alexandria and Marcus while they strolled down the halls with two incredibly annoying smiles.

Max squealed and pointed to the two saying something to Abby as they approached them.

"Okay, but you guys are seriously the hottest couple," Hunter complimented and Alexandria just blinked at him before forcing a smile onto her lips. That guy was so confusing.

"How does it feel to have gone public?" Max asked and Alexandria shrugged. It's not like the two went screaming from the rooftops. "Who's kidding? The whole school had figured you'd been dating since forever. I totally love it, but it should be me."

"One day, Max," Alexandria winked and Max ate it up practically swooning over the girl as everyone watched amused.

Marcus tugged on her hand and she smiled back at him.

"Now... I love our flirting, but Marcus and I have to go," Alexandria chirped before getting taken away by him. She looked happy, surprisingly, but on the inside she was in distress.

ALEXANDRIA KISSED MARCUS before entering her house. She had a curfew now, but it was only a window large enough for the brief walk home from school.

She was shocked to find Georgia in the kitchen as she went to grab a cup of water.

"Is this a setup or something?" Alexandria asked while Georgia watched her grab a glass and fill it up with refrigerator water.

Georgia thought Alexandria reminded her of her own daughter, Ginny. Even if the two girls didn't really like one another, Georgia knew that they were going to be step siblings.

"I actually came to talk to you about something," Georgia said in her cheery accent that made Alex look to her only slightly interested. "Your father wants to be more involved with you, as you know, so I figured I'd ask if you wanted to be a bridesmaid."

Alexandria furrowed her eyebrows and looked to her grandmother who had just looked at her.

"Paul wants me to be in his wedding?" Alexandria quizzed kind of surprised. Anytime they really talked Alex was a straight bitch to him.

"Paul and I want you to be in our wedding, yes," Georgia corrected and Alexandria sighed before sipping her icy water. She wasn't really expecting an invite, let alone being invited and being apart of their bridal party.