𝘴𝘪𝘹

Holding Everything Back

ALEXANDRIA DIAZ HAD never hung out with Maxine Baker in her whole entire life

ALEXANDRIA DIAZ HAD never hung out with Maxine Baker in her whole entire life. She'd spent the majority of her life with the other twin. The more lowkey twin. Alexandria never had many friends outside of her small circle of people she'd run into when at Marcus Baker's house. The change of people is very refreshing for her though.

She scrolled on her phone quietly while Ginny approached with a plate of french fries and ketchup. Alexandria perked up as Ginny can over.

"Gross. Oh my God. No, don't look at her." Abby teased looking up at Ginny who had caught onto the joke since the first time she played it on the girl.

"Avoid eye contact. She'll think she can talk to us." Max added onto the joke while Ginny sat down the plate and condiment bottle. Alexandria took a sip of her cherry Coke while Ginny finished waiting them.

"So funny, guys." Ginny responded while Max quickly squirted the ketchup onto her plate.

"I got Austin an appointment for tomorrow with Dr. Darmody." Abby announced as Alexandria grabbed a couple fries to dip in Max's ketchup.

"Mm, Dr. Darmody? He's my therapist. He's really sweet." Norah commented while Alexandria nodded. He was the same person that prescribes her with Lexapro.

"You're in therapy?" Ginny quizzed while Alex and Max snacked on the french fries before them.

"Beth's had me in therapy since I was old enough to understand the word 'adopted.'" Norah replied peeking Max's attention.

"Wait. Do you think he can help me with my relationship?" Max inquired and Abby looked up with confusion.

"You don't have a relationship." Abby recalled.

"I'm triggered." Max responded sadly before just eating more french fries.

"All I have to do is figure out how to get him there without Georgia knowing." Ginny said and Alex furrowed her eyebrows. Don't the parents have to consent for their kids when they're in therapy?

"Oh, she doesn't know?" Abby quizzed.

"Yeah, is that a problem?" Ginny asked confused. Alexandria didn't know why Ginny was taking him for counseling, but Alex figured she would since her grandmother was involved with all of the local politics. Alex then wondered if her grandmother knew Georgia Miller.

"Well, he's under twelve, right?", Abby quizzed and Ginny nodded since the kid was pretty young.

"No, yeah. I think she's gonna have to give consent. Sorry, girl." Abby apologized as someone entered the cafe. Alexandria was surprised to find that the lady neared the table that MANG plus one sat at.

"Oh, hi!" The lady greeted speaking to Ginny specifically. Alexandria furrowed her eyebrows and looked up to the woman. She reeked of stale cigarettes. "Aww, are these, uh your pretty gal pals?"