Chapter 67

Chapter 67 You have fallen into reincarnation.

    The road to truth is often rough and lonely.

    The hostility and indignation that Master had accumulated over the years had completely dissipated, leaving only the calm before the tsunami. But there was an outsider (Yun Min) present, so it was not convenient for Master to say even the last bit of anger.

    In the end, the master looked at Cen Ge with his temperatureless dark brown eyes, and asked her: "I don't have time to take you there now... Where do you think Lingnan will be, go by yourself." Cen Ge just wanted to say that he didn't know the location     , After all, neither Yuanshen nor she had time to visit Qianshan Sect. But then, a scene popped into her mind, and she couldn't help asking: "...Thousand-year snow lotus?"     The master nodded,     "Go." , or perfunctory suppressed emotions, Cen Ge couldn't tell.     She couldn't even distinguish the various feelings in her heart after she got the correct answer.     All she saw was Yun Min who was half sighing and half saying "Amitabha", then shook his head slightly at her, urging her to leave.     Cen Ge: "..."     I don't know what happened, but let's go.     Master sent the flying magic weapon to Cen Ge, it was still that big plate. Cen Ge wanted to stand up, but was shocked by the complicated and chaotic spiritual power above, and then weakly retracted his feet.     "Master..." She carefully suggested, "How about giving me the Magic Flame Sword? I don't know how to manipulate this plate."     The master threw the sword to her, and said with disgust: "Xi Wuheng can just stand on it. "     Cen Ge: As a scumbag, I don't know how to infer other things from one example, I am extremely scared and trembling.     The Demon Flame Sword didn't change at all, the spiritual power and devilish energy surged in the sword body like the sea. It seems that this sword has only been stored with the master for a month.     Cen Ge stood on the Demon Flame Sword, and after politely apologizing to his master and Yun Minke, Yu Jian left.     ... On the way, she had time to chew again, and got the news that "Lingnan has been in the cave".

    She was still a little confused.

    Also in the cave, so is he really lying in another ice coffin not far away? After waking up, she was directly invited by Xi Wuheng to watch the night sky and chat about the world and life, completely ignoring the scene in the ice coffin next door.

    If Lingnan still had spirit consciousness and could see the scene outside the ice coffin, how would he feel? Will you be angry or angry or sad...or relieved?

    Cen Ge didn't dare to think, she didn't dare to think about what she was expecting. At this time, she should not expect any possibility based on "he only has a conscious existence", she should only expect... Lingnan may wake up and recover his cultivation.

    After all, the matter started because of her, after all, she was the origin of the original body, after all, it was inextricably linked with the original body.

    To put it bluntly... If she, with great love and enthusiasm, and the firm idea of ​​"betraying the teacher for love", made her relationship with Lingnan public and threatened the teacher not to discriminate against Lingnan again, the situation would be serious. changed? Will it be better than it is now?

    After working hard, it may be better, it may be worse.

    But the current result is always in the same place. She hasn't worked hard or fought, and the dust has settled when she wakes up. There is no ending that makes her feel worse than this.

    Speed ​​all the way. The speed of Demon Flame Sword is naturally not as fast as that of Da Pan, but it is not slow either. Before Cen Ge could get his mind into more confusion, the perennially cold North Cold Peak had already arrived.     Flying down the cliff to the cave, Cen Ge put the sword in his pocket and stepped into the cave. I saw that the thousand-year-old snow lotus blooming in white in the cave was already a little wilted, and many petals lay shriveled on the snow. After she woke up, the snow lotus in the cave was useless, it seems that the master let the millennium snow lotus wither.     Cen Ge followed the path through the millennium snow lotus grove that was about to decay, and came to the end of the path.     Two ice coffins surrounded by thousand-year-old snow lotus petals. The petals have withered and dimmed into off-white, like pieces of paper, when the wind blows, they flutter like paper money, as if representing death.