Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Squirrel: Squeak! !

    The battle is still fierce.

    Lingnan didn't even turn his head, and used the suddenly red fire stick to block a pill that senior brother Chi Yanfeng swung at her. Amidst the burning aroma, he said in a deep voice, "Stay away."

    Lingnan was helping her resist senior brother Chi Yanfeng who went mad with the sword.

    Cen Ge didn't stand in the way, and moved to the side of the squirrel, focusing on connecting with the magic flame sword's spiritual consciousness and absorbing it.

    The connection process was not smooth.

    Demon Flame Sword chattered: "...%¥%%¥%"

    The squirrel next to it screamed and jumped: "Squeak!!"

    Cen Ge: "..."

    So helpless, and the spirit that is about to merge into the body and become the natal sword What if I can't understand the sword language?

    The battle between Lingnan and Chi Yanfeng has moved to a corner, and the battle is raging.

    The powder of spells and elixir was like snow, the spirit stone was shattered, and the blue light was like stars in the misty dust.

    "Pa-ta, pa-ta-pa-ta-ta."

    Amidst the constant "clinking" of swords and swords, blood dripped onto the ground, pa-ta-pa-ta, and then evaporated into blood mist.

    The picture in the mist is blurred and chaotic, Lingnan's pale face flashes past, and then becomes entangled in red and black.

    Cen Ge caught a glimpse of it from the corner of his eye, and his heart suffocated: How much blood has Lingnan shed in the past few days?

    Demon Flame Sword was still murmuring words she couldn't understand. The squirrel squeaked too.

    The sword was still glowing red, irritating people, magnifying people's negative emotions... Fear, restlessness, despicableness, greed...

    Cen Ge couldn't take it anymore.

    "Stop making noise! ​​I can't understand! Do what you want to do!!!"

    The mind was buzzing, and Cen Ge roared out.

    Gritting his teeth again, he vented his anger with action—raised his sword and slashed to the ground!

    With this split, the stone chamber shook, and under the blood-colored sword light, the rocky ground crackled a wide gap, stretching all the way to the knife and dust.

    Demon Flame Sword: "..."

    Squirrel: "Squeak..."

    Senior Brother Chi Yanfeng held the bag that was knocked out by the fire stick all over his neck, held up the blood-dripping sword and made a false move, his red eyes were stuck to the ground in a daze, The look is instinctive fear.

    Lingnan lightly flashed the sword move sideways, and because of her haste, she only gave her a gratifying look.

    ...like a wink.

    As the smoke and dust spread, Cen Ge distractedly looked back at Lingnan's glance, and let the magic flame sword float up, and the red light flickered—the

    squirrel suddenly jumped up, and bit the ring finger of her left hand fiercely.

    Cen Ge was in pain: "Aww!"

    The squirrel bit her finger harder than it cracked melon seeds, and the blood flowed down instantly, and the smell of blood filled the surroundings.

    Ling Nan became impatient: "Cen Ge?!"

    He swung his stick and slammed the back of Senior Brother Chi Yanfeng's neck again, kicking him away in one go. Ignoring the other party's possible counterattack and sneak attack, he hurriedly turned around and ran towards her.

    Cen Gemu stared at him blankly, forgetting to deal with the injury on his hand.

    The reason why she was so anxious was...

    The Demon Flame Sword was trembling with excitement, and the tip of the sword stuck to her bitten finger with a "snap", absorbing the blood flowing out from the fingertip, and lazily lit up with a bloody glow.

    A warm blood-colored aura wrapped the sharp magic flame sword energy flowing from her fingertips, and melted into the dantian along the tendons, leaving a mark.

    In her mind, there is also more spiritual knowledge of the Demon Flame Sword, bundled into one.

    She still didn't know what the Demon Flame Sword was going to say, but she could already vaguely guess that what the Demon Flame Sword wanted earlier was her blood, and it used the blood as a medium to bind it to become her natal spirit sword.

    No matter what, after the flying squirrel jumped, one person and one sword were finally bound successfully.

    With the recognition of the Demon Flame Sword, the wailing voice of the ghost gradually disappeared in the stone room. It was also hot and melted and deformed, sticking to her ring finger. Gradually condensed into an ordinary ring engraved with blood stones.

    The hostility all around gradually subsided, Cen Ge shook his head, shaking away the wailing ghosts remaining in his head, picked up the squirrel, and stood up.

    The spiritual power in the body was a little confused because of the sudden addition of a natal spirit sword, and it was currently operating and adjusting breath. When I stood up, I almost got a bit out of breath.

    Her body swayed, she leaned against the wall, and stood firm.

    Lingnan saw it, her face was pale, and her obsidian-like eyes smiled worriedly at him: "How are you doing now? I have a breath-regulating elixir here, you take two?" "..."

    Chi

    Yanfeng The senior brother finally passed out with the bag covering his neck, but he felt that it was not enough, as if he was deeply afraid that the senior brother would wake up, he stretched out his hand to untie the belt of the black robe, and let the belt "slip" fly over to tie up senior brother Chi Yanfeng.

    The black robe lost the restraint of the belt, and hung loosely by the side, revealing a little shadow of the plain white jacket.

    He only walked towards her, taking the remaining few steps.

    There was a burst of hot air on the face, and the eyes began to burn, and they were reluctant to close them.

    Walking in front of her, he pressed one hand against the wall beside her shoulder, and held up her left hand with an extra ring in the other.

    The squirrel quickly jumped to the ground without making a sound, and ran out of the stone room.

    There were only the two of them left in the not-so-spacious stone room, and the scorching hot and humid breath sprayed on her fine-boned and delicate fingers, as if they would kiss her in the next moment.

    "Can this ring be regarded as my gift to you?"

    The atmosphere was a little hot.