Chapter 66

Chapter 66 You Have Been Trapped in Reincarnation

    Cen Chifeng's expression changed from a smile to a smile that wasn't a smile, and finally collapsed completely, applauding with a livid face: "Okay, very good, in order to make you more adaptable to the spiritual root, I have worked so hard to cultivate snow lotuses that are full of caves for my teacher. Now you Use these to judge my mistakes..."

    Master spoke in a whimsical way, but he didn't deny it.

    Cen Ge listened, blinked, and tried to keep his face as calm and peaceful as possible.

    She waited for Master to show his final attitude. After all, the master had already replaced the spirit root after cutting it first, and she seemed to be able to accept it...or express her disapproval attitude in a tragic way, such as cutting herself off like Xiao Wei.

    "Haha," Cen Chifeng laughed back angrily, "Are you questioning Master now because of a disciple you have never met before? Do you know who Lingnan is?" Cen Ge replied very freely: "A person with demon blood

    . "

    Seeing her calm to indifferent face, Cen Chifeng couldn't hide his anger even more. He stared at his most beloved apprentice with fiery and furious eyes: "It's only been twenty years, and the war between the mainland and the demon realm has been forgotten," There was a black madness in her eyes, "The people of Mingfa Hall couldn't detect the devil's energy, so you can say the word 'devil' so lightly?" Cen Ge was stunned for a moment

    .

    What is the Fairy Demon War? Which book's world background is this?

    Xiao Wei, who played Wuhengxian, would go to the Demon Realm to take refuge, but she didn't mention the battle between immortals and demons twenty years ago. The Viet Ge Line has no world background at all. Lingnan Line... I'm sorry she abandoned the book!

    She suddenly remembered Xi Wuheng's words that made her laugh, "lack of common sense". She felt that she did lack some common sense. Because of abandoning the book, she could only make up for this common sense from the original body...but the original body didn't know, she There is really no way to know historical events!     Cen Chifeng was overwhelmed with anger, and slumped on the main seat, her dark brown eyes were full of endless anger and depressing sadness, watching it shocked her, and she didn't know whether to run away or step forward to comfort her.

    ...I always feel that if I go forward, I will be strangled to death on the spot by the peak master who ran away again, and there is no way to ask for help-she has tossed a Lingnan, tossed one more of her own apprentices, and the only one who can come out to take care of things (and mud) Busy boss.     Cen Ge took a deep breath. The topic must continue, she can't just pretend that nothing happened, as if Lingnan never existed, continue to practice, form a pill and a soul...     She calmed down and tried to look at this sudden situation from the sidelines.     The original body's past was a clean piece of paper, only two strokes were hastily drawn to shape the identity of the vicious female supporting role. The pot belongs to the author, but in the world constructed by the author, whose pot is it?     ——It belonged to Master Cen Chifeng.     The master protected the original body so well that it made the original body really think that he was in a fairyland. It’s okay to have a weird personality. It’s okay to act extreme. In three minutes, he walked out of Chiyan Peak, was thrown several times by the real environment, and died suddenly on the spot.     No matter what the reason is, what difficulties there are, the result has been achieved, the original body really didn't know about the war between the mainland and the Demon Realm.     Cen Ge could think clearly in her mind, but she knew better that she couldn't directly ask Master "Why did you protect me (original body) so well before?" Master had done his best, but he was inexperienced and went the wrong way, so she couldn't Kindly treat it like a donkey's liver and lungs.     "Master," she looked at the master who didn't know whether to cry or laugh, and said in a calm tone, "I can't use other people's spiritual roots to practice with peace of mind, even if he has the blood of the demon race... Shanzong grew up, didn’t he?”     Cen Chifeng was going to be furious all of a sudden——     Cen Ge calmly said: “There are many things I don’t know, not only the great war twenty years ago. I don’t even care about what happened to me. I don't know."     Cen Chifeng was startled, and leaned forward: "What's wrong with you? Is there something uncomfortable?"     Cen Ge was stunned by Master's sudden words of concern.