Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Settings related to female supporting roles

    The waves are surging, covering the sky and blocking out the sun. Even with the blessing of the talisman array, a small boat in the vast sea inevitably began to shake from side to side.

    It's been a while since the fight went from prelude to stalemate.

    Cen Ge quietly glanced out from the cabin, clicking his tongue.

    She, she, she saw the fat, thick, gurgling arms and legs!

    Overwhelming, the scene of the end of the world!

    This kind of visual impact... faint...

    She remembered that she had read a novel before.

    The protagonist of that novel cultivates deep-sea octopuses and throws them into the sea when they are half-grown.

    A hundred years later, the octopus grows up and occupies the sea area. All passing ships have to pay tolls, otherwise the octopus will intercept it. The protagonist thus becomes rich.

    When I watched it at the time, I felt happy, but I really saw the dark deep-sea octopus that was more terrifying than Cthulhu, and the hairs were about to explode!

    In front of this monster, all people are small.

    The aura was poured into the octopus's body like a whale entering the water, and turned into a massive and unstoppable force, attacking the boat and the people on board.

    The aura is majestic and chaotic in this area, the sky and the earth change color, the sea water churns, and the cultivators strive to fight against the sky.

    She could see that Xi Wuheng volleyed on the top of the huge monster, holding the soft light sword alone and volleying back and forth with a seaweed-wrapped arm and foot.

    It can also be seen that Lingnan is holding a crimson flaming mace in his empty hand, ignoring his tiger's mouth that is beginning to burst and bleed, and smashing hard at an arm and foot decorated with a pale yellow five-pointed starfish.

    It can even be seen that the disciples of Qingxi Peak, the disciples of Qianshan Sect, and even the immortal cultivators of other sects who are capable of fighting against the background of the surging waves are all burning their spiritual power surgingly, fighting against the slippery and disgusting And the dreaded arm-and-foot combat.

    Cen Ge collected himself, sighed lightly, and retreated into the cabin.

    She can't do anything, she can only disperse all the enhancement pills in her storage bag, then take out the pill furnace, pile up flint and spirit stones, throw herbs into it, and refine the medicine on the spot.

    Her abilities are mediocre. In the past two days, combined with the memories of her original body, she refined some spirit-enhancing pills and was barely able to serve as a logistics support.

    The spiritual energy needed for alchemy came quietly from the battlefield, and surrounded the alchemy furnace to subside the hostility, making her small gilded silver alchemy furnace jingle.

    The alchemy furnace... Gradually fainted golden, lit up with golden light, and even the spiritual power she could perceive turned into shining gold and poured into her body.

    Cen Ge stared blankly, and subconsciously had a good impression of Jin Guang and got close to him.

    Consciousness sinking...

    The other people in the cabin who had nothing to do and had no choice but to detect changes in spiritual power were dull and failed to discover the difference between golden spiritual power and ordinary spiritual power. Into cultivation?"

    The moment he sank into the sea of ​​consciousness, Cen Ge realized that the original body was actually a genius with a single-element gold spirit root.

    ... She has always regarded herself as a waste of five spiritual roots.

    Countless auras in the world were aroused by her cultivation, using the alchemy furnace for refining Zengling Pill as a medium, they turned into metallic auras and gathered towards her.

    No, perhaps, those auras were originally the auras of gold elements, but they were refined and surrendered by the alchemy furnace and introduced into her body by her.

    The aura is golden and vigorous, like a galaxy falling from the sky, and her dantian is the end of the galaxy.

    Zengling Pill would absorb spiritual power during the refining process, and the furnace of the pill is gold, which makes the golden spiritual energy majestic like a vast ocean.

    What is the source?

    "The soul from the outsider breaks the restrictions of the human design."

    Suddenly, Tiandao, who had a brief exchange with Cen Ge, spoke.

    Cen Ge only felt that his body was warm, as if every tendon was wrapped in warmth, and the pain of ordinary muscles, bones, and tendons were all offset by the warmth.

    "The original body can become a vicious female supporting role in both books. There is both the maliciousness of the plot and the enhancement of the plot."

    Her vast and small dantian expanded at an unbelievable speed, and the golden spiritual power was filled in the form of air masses Among them, the internal organs are illuminated.

    The gaseous state gradually condenses into a liquid, and it runs around the sky spontaneously. The golden spiritual liquid flows and swims all over the body.

    Surging, the bondage on his body seemed to be released.

    "The world has been completely merged, and you will get all your power, not the ridiculous power like the general Qi refining period, but the enviable power of Chi Yanfeng's talented junior junior sister." Yes, it is enviable

    . , a power that cannot even be envied, it is the power that a cannon fodder female supporting role must possess.

    Countless fragments flashed through Cen Ge's mind, which belonged to the original body's years of hard training, and belonged to the few words in the novel.

    In Xi Wuheng's line, she is a glamorous royal sister, and Yu Jian is at the forefront of her peers. Because she loves Xi Wuheng, she pretends to be useless in front of him and lets him fly with Yu Jian.

    In the Lingnan line, she is a genius with metallic spiritual roots. She is favored by the sect and has developed an arrogant temperament. She is ready to grab the spirit sword at the moment of enthusiasm.

    In the XXX line, she is a danxiu boss who is jealous of the heroine...

    In the xxx line, she is a pure yin body...

    In the xxx line...

    wait! What are the so many lines in the back! ! !

    Cen Ge was so frightened that he almost broke free from the practice of meditation that connected with the way of heaven.

    The author has something to say: [Cen Ge's gold finger loading has reached 100% completion]

    Other lines, it's still early for the brother line, the Buddha line, the human line, the king line, the devil line, etc. Take it easy =v=