Chapter 65

Chapter 65 You Have Been Trapped in Reincarnation

    "The spiritual roots in your body belong to others."

    "The spiritual roots in your body are dug out from others."

    The first statement objectively states the facts, and so does the second statement.

    Horror or horror of the second kind.

    In an instant, Cen Ge refreshed his understanding of this Buddhist disciple...Is he called Yun Min? She really had the word "Yun" in her life.

    She was really frightened by what Yun Min said, and the expression on her face went blank for a moment.

    Yun Min looked at her very calmly, with a faint golden light in his eyes: "You don't know?"

    Cen Ge shook his head: "I don't know."

    Yun Min nodded: "Then you know now?"

    Cen Ge is very sincere: "Know It’s just that I don’t know why.”

    The master told her that she accepted the ancient method to get rid of the He Xin Gu in her body, and at the same time healed the chronic illness for many years. Spirit root variation is the effect of treatment. But Yunmin directly told her that her spiritual root was replaced by someone else... Not to mention whether the spiritual root can be replaced, how can it be so easy to find the spiritual root of the fire root? Just be alone in Lingnan of the Demon Realm right now!

    Yun Min said terrifying words, but he still looked calm and breezy. Turning his head and nodding to the bewildered elder brother, Quan Zuo said hello and left, then put away his staff, clasped his hands together and said to her: "It's okay, I'll take you to break through the maze." Cen Ge was very surprised

    . Yun Min and her helping people to the end for no reason?

    After all, she remembered the purpose of her visit—to inquire about the situation in Lingnan, so she greeted the elder brother and asked, "Eldest brother, is there anything going on in the sect this month?" The elder brother smiled and handed over

    a storage bag: " Knowing that you have recuperated for a month, this is for you, and you take good care of yourself.” Then he said, “It’s okay, I will help you sign up for the martial arts competition that will start in a few days.” Cen Ge asked with a smile: “Is there anything else     ? What? I only heard that the guy who blocked Xiao Hua with Lu Ren from Nanyun Peak was arrested, is there any news after the others ran away?"

    The elder brother understood that she was referring to Lingnan, and said with a smile: "No, Lingnan ran away after being possessed by a demon. Mingfatang sent people to arrest him, but there was no trace of him." No news is the best news

    . Cen Ge calmed down, put away the storage bag, and left with Yun Min.

    Yun Min was quite familiar with Chi Yanfeng, and led Cen Ge to a secluded path going up. Surrounded by lush grass, there are purple flowers swaying in the wind.

    Miraculously speaking, Yun Min stopped and whispered a Buddha's mantra to them, and the flowers' bodies were also faintly covered with a layer of golden light.

    Cen Ge looked very surprised, Yun Min saw it, and explained: "Everything has animism,

    and Buddhism can be understood. " Propaganda in a gentle and persistent tone will always affect the surrounding environment and creatures.

    Seeing that Yun Min was easy to talk to, Cen Ge simply asked the question directly: "Actually, I've wanted to ask for a long time..."

    Yun Min's brows were amiable, and his tone was kind: "Please tell me, benefactor." Cen