Always By Your Side

Nov 1st, 2017

If Do Hwan didn't notice before, he definitely had noticed by now, and he absolutely despised it. For whatever reason, he saw that Dawa was building up a wall between them, he couldn't understand why. If Dawa needed anything, he asked Sae-Jun. Sae-Jun was now getting him drinks. Sae-Jun was now personally making sure Dawa had everything he needed. And currently, Sae-Jun was walking next to Dawa. 'I'm supposed to be protecting him.' Do Hwan thought as he walked briskly next to Taehyung and Hobi.

They had currently just landed in Macau, and the Macau international airport was filled with many fans. The members had covered their faces but waved to their fans nonetheless.

Do Hwan watched the crowd, scanning them. He has had many encounters with fans doing dangerous and odd things in hopes of getting the attention of one of the members.

Sae-Jun started to slow down a bit, trying to get to the members who were behind them. Dawa and Jungkook continued to walk ahead, they had a few securities in front of them, and one next to them. As they continued to walk, Dawa steered his attention toward his jacket zipper. It seemed that it was stuck. Do Hwan, once again scanned the crowd, but noticed an odd movement towards the back. He saw something fly in the air and followed the pathway of where that object would land. Do Hwan rushed ahead, almost sprinting, a hand reached out right in front of Dawa, who was still trying to fix his jacket, and caught the object.

Dawa was startled at what had just happened, and fear ran through his bones at that moment. He was more than glad to meet Do Hwan's eyes as he caught him from falling over. His hands gripped tight around Do Hwan's shoulders. Dawa hadn't processed why Do Hwan had almost fallen over, but that fear of Do Hwan getting hurt struck through him like lightning. He looked back at the crowd trying to find out what had happened, frowning at the thought of someone trying to harm Do Hwan. His steely, cold gaze sent shivers down the spines of the fans, causing them to quiet down slightly.

"Are you guys okay?" Do Hwan asked, hiding the object in his bag. Whatever it was, he didn't want the two to see it, he especially didn't want Dawa to see it.

"I'm fine," Dawa said out loud. 'Now that you're safe next to me.' he finished inside his head. 'Wait, why am I thinking like this? Do Hwan can protect himself pretty well! He's supposed to be protecting me.'

"Here, stay close to me alright?" Do Hwan held out his hand to Dawa, as he wrapped his other arm around Jungkook.

As they kept walking, Jungkook was getting slightly annoyed at their fans. He had at least 5 phones right in his face, and he knew that Dawa was also experiencing the same thing. It didn't annoy him that this was happening to him as much as it was happening to Dawa. 'Dawa Hyung just got back into performing and touring again.' He thought, and perhaps it was just that fact alone that had the fans a little too excited.

Jungkook pushed the phones away, not in a rude way, but enough to let the fans know he was not ok with phones being in his personal space. He could see Do Hwan trying to fend off some other phones that were in Dawa's face. Dawa however tried to wave to the fans, his silver moon ring glittering in the light. Do Hwan's golden sun ring was also shimmering as he shooed away the phones.

~~~~~~~~~~

They had finally arrived at the hotel. It was almost 2 am in the morning. They had dropped off their luggage around 3 pm and then headed straight out to the Cotai Arena just to see the place and check out the area. They also got in a few practice run-throughs. Mostly, they were just practicing their choreography since they had been on vacation for about a week, and therefore, felt a little rusty in their moves.