V-Live

Oct 28, 2016

After the statements were released Dawa had decided to make apology letters. He had wanted to make one for all of the languages he knew, but Jin had stopped him from doing so. He was thankful that Jin stopped him when he did which was why Dawa was walking with Namjoon to the grocery store. Dawa had wanted to get Jin's favorite snack as a thank you and also to get some necessities for their dorms. 

"Dawa, there is something I've been meaning to ask you," Namjoon spoke as they crossed the street. "I was wondering if sometimes we could speak in English, I would like to be better at it and you seem like the best person to ask." 

Dawa looked at Namjoon, pausing. Namjoon looked a bit nervous which Dawa didn't like so he decided to smile. "Of course hyung. You know what, when we enter the store, we'll only speak to each other in English, okay?" 

And so, both males entered the store. Dawa did find it a bit weird speaking in full English all of a sudden. It wasn't that he never used English with the other members, he did, often. Mostly when he didn't remember certain words in Korean he would them what the word was in Korean using the English term. But now they were having full conversations in English. 

"Alright, first we got to get a trolley," Dawa spoke out loud, looking at the carts that were pushed to the side.

Namjoon stared at Dawa, brows furrowed. He followed Dawa's gaze to the carts. "Isn't that a um cart?" 

Dawa stared at his leader then back at the kart, then back at his leader. "Cart is probably the American term for it...right then, let's go on." 

As they continued shopping there were many confusions as to what Dawa was talking about on Namjoon's. Namjoon knew American English but he was slowly starting to learn some of the British terms. 

"Hyung, I think that bloke over there is snapping pictures of us..." 

"Bloke? Oh, the man...okay let's just get the tomatoes and the hamburger buns and get out of here." 

"Okay. You know where I come from, we call to-may-toes, to-mah-toes and we call those..." Dawa pointed at the hamburger buns, "Baps." Namjoon nodded making a mental note in his head while he grabbed the last of the ingredients. 

When they stepped out of the store, the sun had almost gone down fully. "Hyung, we have to do the v-live right?" Now they had switched back to Korean since they were out of the store. Namjoon nodded but somehow tripped over his own feet, flailing his arms about. 

Dawa quickly caught onto Namjoon's arm and helped regain his balance. "Careful. I was wondering if you saw the comments after I posted my apology letters, I don't like to look at them but I was hoping you could tell me." Dawa spoke without looking at Dawa once. 

Namjoon blinked a few times before regaining himself. "Uh, yeah. They're not bad. There was a lot of good once. I know you don't social media but you should see the comments if you're curious." Dawa pressed his lips together making his cheeks look a little squishy. Namjoon had to resist pinching those cheeks because he had never seen them look so cute and squishy. 'he looks like a marshmallow like that.' Namjoon thought. 

"But, a lot of the comments talked about how thoughtful you were since you made two letters, Armies thought it was very touching. Many of them said that you shouldn't have had to apologize since you did nothing wrong." Namjoon went on. Dawa knew that Namjoon was only telling him the good comments he saw, and he had a feeling that Namjoon also saw a lot of negative comments. But Namjoon was right, Dawa should check the responses every once in a while.