Charming

Feb 10, 2017

Sae-Jun was in a great state of panic. It was late afternoon, and the cloudy weather did not do much in terms of curing Sae-Jun's stressed, tired and panicked state. And why wouldn't he be stressed? After all, there were only eight days before the Wings Tour officially started. There was much they needed to discuss. Plus, it seemed that Do-Hwan was supposed to book a hotel for the boys the day before but that didn't happen. And that was why Sae-Jun was scolding Do-Hwan on the phone for being irresponsible.

"Sorry about that. He's so great when it comes to physically protecting you guys at airports, and making sure you all have the documents to travel and such, but he just forgets all the big things that need to be done! I mean, where did he think you guys were going to sleep?" Sae-Jun shook his head and let out a sigh.

"Anyway, he says he'll be here soon, and where is Soo-Gi? He should be here too." They all shrugged, indicating that they had no idea where Soo-Gi was.

They were currently in the meeting room and waiting on a few more people, including their boss Bang Si Hyuk. When the two managers arrived, they talked among themselves and the other workers until their boss came in.

"Look at that, everyone is here! Wonderful." Bang Si-Hyuk entered the room, smiling his kind fatherly smile. Everyone stood up and bowed to him to show their respect for him, but he waved it off. "No need to do that, please take a sit." He responded in a modest way to which everyone complied.

"Well, we're here today to discuss some matters regarding the upcoming world tour for our boys. It's just right around the corner, is everything going as planned?" He asked, getting serious.

Sae-Jun nudged Do-Hwan, glaring at him. He was still ticked off about Do-Hwan's irresponsibility. "Um actually, the hotels that they were supposed to stay at, they're all booked because I called in too late..." Do-Hwan spoke truthfully.

"That's fine, I'm sure there are other hotels that fit the budget. But please look into the hotels thoroughly before booking one. We want a comfortable hotel for our hardworking staff and band." Bang Si-Hyuk smiled. He could tell Sae-Jun was a little angry at the younger, so he didn't want to make a big deal. 'I'm sure Sae-Jun already gave him a good scolding.' He thought as he continued to listen to the reports.

"The tickets are already all sold out for the closing concert dates." A female staff member reported. "So far, that's going well." As the meeting continued, the boys listened well and chipped in into the discussions a few times.

"Right then, that's it for this meeting. Good job everyone!" Bang Si-Hyuk complimented everyone as he left.

The boys got up as everyone was leaving and bowed 90 degrees. "Thank you everyone for your hard work! We'll work our best too!" Namjoon spoke for his members.

After that meeting, they had to meet with the choreographer and talk to them about some things. Jimin was especially eager because he had a great idea, but he refused to tell anyone until it got approved. He didn't want to have high hopes for it to come all crashing down.

Sung-Deuk was not the only dance choreographer but he was someone who played a big part in the group's performance. Jimin was fine with that. Besides, he didn't want to change his solo dance, rather he wanted to add another feature to it.

"Jimin, you had an idea for when you performed "Lie", right?" Namjoon started the conversation. They were all gathered in the dance room at the moment.

"Yeah, I don't want to change the dance, I love the dance. I just wanted to add something to it. I was wondering if we could set it up so that Dawa Hyung is behind a sheet and there are lights on him, so people could only see his shadow, and he's playing his violin! And then another spotlight comes on me and I start dancing and stuff!" Jimin explained excitedly. "But only if Dawa Hyung is okay with it." He was very proud of this idea and he watched both Dawa and Sung-Deuk for their approval. Dawa simply nodded his head, signaling that he would be fine playing his violin while Jimin performed his "Lie" solo.