Discussion

Dawa watched Namjoon edit the composition of the song for over an hour. It was late but neither could sleep. Yoongi was busy scribbling in his notebook crossing out lyrics, letting out a frustrated sigh every now and then.

"Where is Hobi Hyung?" Dawa asked sipping his green tea. He had been sketching something on his computer but he was taking a rest since he he didn't want to spill the tea over his computer.

"He's practicing in the dance studio, still at the company." Yoongi mumbled messing his already messy hair.

"It's hard to make this album when we don't have a theme... I mean we have the BU but that's kind of it." Namjoon complained grabbing his book.

Dawa eyed the book. He really loved that book because he felt that he could relate to it in many ways. He watched as Namjoon opened to where he left, towards the end. "Oh you're almost done, how do you like it so far?"

"It's really thought provoking. I really like it. You know the themes in this book are so strong and ideas of identity and how that changes based on your actions really spoke to me."

"Yeah. I think the idea of right and wrong was really well executed and using the themes of religion to tie the two together was perfect." 

"Oh yeah, the monestary house and the garden the surfer used the settings so well! I wish I could create masterpieces like this." Namjoon marveled while admiring the cover of 'Demian' .

"Hmm, Joon, do you think it's possible to use this book as like the theme for this album?" Yoongi asked cutting into the conversation.

"Uhh yeah...wait that's actually a genius idea!"

"Our characters in the BU are all wrestling with identity and trying to figure the rights and wrongs. Plus if we look at it from the catholic religion point of view, they've all committed a sin..." Namjoon was starting write some notes and thoughts down. "What if we wrote a solo for each of the member based on their 'sin'? And then the titles tracks as well as the group once?"

"That sounds great. I started this I think it had some potential to fit the theme..." Yoongi handed if notebook and started rapping his bit of it.

"You know what, I have some lyrics that might work with this..." and just like that their slump was cured. Dawa listened as he sipped his tea, proud of his older members for being so hardworking.

"I'll make you guys some tea." He whispered. The two of them smiled because they understood after all these years, that was Dawa's way of saying things like, "keep going, you're doing great" or "please relax and don't stress too much." depending on the situation, so when the two said "thank you" they really meant "thank you for your encouragement."

~~~~~~~~~~

"MOONIE??" Essie shouted over the phone, they ware on video chat so her nose was very close up to the camera. "You. Are in big trouble mister!" She growled, her eyes glaring.

"Sorry Star! I know I haven't been in touch lately but it's because I've been busy..."

"So you just forgot about us?" She challenged. It had been almost a year since he called them and she was very offended.

"No, I- Essie that's not fair..."

"No you know what's not fair is ghosting us and not saying a word when all these rumors are going around about you! You know how worried mum is?"

"Essie, I'm sorry. I really am-"

"Rumors aren't true, we love Dawa and he doesn't bully us!" Namjoon shouted. They were in the studio while the rest was having vocal lessons.

"Namjoon?"

"Uh, yes! Hi!"

"Hi! I missed talking to you guys! Oh Mum and Collette are knackered but they're here, Moonie say hi."

"Mum! Hi, I'm sorry about not being in touch. I just got busy. But right now we're working on our new album!"

"Oh really? Oh look at all those bloody I don't even know what they are!" She exclaimed while looking at Namjoon's computer screen. "Can we hear a demo? I mean are we allowed?"

"Um...yeah , I mean there isn't much but yeah." Namjoon answered.

Namjoon played and music washed over the studio. And as soon as it started it ended.

"That was great! I can't wait to hear the full one! Well you all sound busy so we'll let you go! Love you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright we have a meeting today with Bang PD nim and everyone tomorrow to discuss the ideas of the new album so they can start drafting the music videos and what not." Do-Hwan mentioned to everyone.  "Oh and any demos would be great!" He added