Chapter 2

I woke up in the morning, which was at 4 a.m., and I woke up Lizwi so we could go and work out. we workout everyday at 4 am. to 5:30 am. That's how we start our day. We wore our gym clothes and hit the gym. The clock hit 5:30, and we left, took an innocent shower, and I wore my Jean shorts and a white crop tee while Lizwi wore his adidas top, nike shorts and his fila shoes. We went downstairs, and I started making our smoothies and breakfast. Then cereal for Esihle. At 6:30, I was done, and I went upstairs to wake Esihle up, I washed her face and brushed her teeth, and then we headed downstairs and had breakfast while having a light conversation. Esihle was telling us about her dream.

Esihle: I'm telling you, Mommy, the whale talked to me

I was dead in laughter, and so was Lizwi really a whole whale, who spoke

Lizwi: What did it say?

Esihle: it said that I am a princess and that they will do anything for me

She said while crossing her arms and pouting her lips, and once again, we were in stitches.

Me: Oh, my baby whales don't talk

Esihle: Yes, they do, and they spoke to me. You weren't there, mommy, so you don't know

Lizwi: okay baby we believe you

He said while trying his best not to laugh.

Esihle: yaaaay

She said while clapping her hands. We carried on eating, and Lizwi washed the dishes while I cleaned, and when I was done, I went to Bath Esihle. Today, we were having a family day, which meant that we were going to chill indoors and bond. Lizwi came in while I was fixing Esihle's hair.

Lizwi: You look yummy, mommy

Me: Stop it

Lizwi: But how can I when you look this yummy in your bum short look at what you're doing to me

Me: Not now baby, there's a child in the room

He laughed and left. I made two buns on her hair with some edges, and then I did the same on my hair. We took some pictures and then went downstairs. It was 9 a.m., which meant that we had the whole day to ourselves. We started playing guessing games, then we taught Esihle how to spell some words and how to write her name and numbers along with nursery rhymes. Around 12 pm, we ordered pizza, and we watched movies. Then we had ice cream, listened to music, and danced while taking videos and pictures. Around 5, we were done, and Esihle was going to sleep anytime soon, so I cooked quickly and went to bathe her for the night, and at 7, we had dinner while having a light conversation. Esihle was getting sleepy, so we went to tuck her in together and read her a story (the little mermaid), and she slept.

Lizwi: So she's asleep now

Me: No, I'm tired, babe

Lizwi: But I've been wanting you all day babe this is torture, honestly.

Me: No, it's not now. Let's go and bathe

He kept quiet, and I led the way, I knew he was staring at my ass cause the next thing I heard a smack, and my butt was sore. agh, this idiot just spanked me. I turned to him and hit his hand.

Lizwi: Oh, what was that for

Me: For spanking my ass

Lizwi: You're a bully

I laughed at him, and we went to take a shower. He started to touch me and then kissed my neck, making it hard for me to resist him. I slowly turned to him and crashed my lips on his, our tongues exploring each other, and we were fighting for dominance, which he won, and he picked me up, not breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and his hands traveled to my ass and he started to squeeze it, making me moan in his mouth. He pinned me against the wall and his one hand traveled to my pussy and he started playing with my clit and then he inserted his finger and fingered me, I was a moaning mess which I think made him go faster and deeper, then he added the second finger which drove me insane I screamed his name and he stopped. I was so lost and I think he saw my confusion cause he pushed me up the wall and my pussy was directed to his face and I was high up with my hands on his head. He then started muffing me hard which made me want to cry cause I couldn't hold anything, there was nothing to hold. He carried on till I came and my legs were vibrating he put me down and I was already panting. He started kissing me again and turned me around and inserted himself from the back slowly. I gasped for air and held the wall. He started fucking me slowly until I moved my head back, his one hand grabbed me by the neck choking me and he went faster and harder. The pleasure got too much and I couldn't take it but I didn't want him to stop either so I just moaned and he fucked me thoroughly. After some time he released his seeds inside me then closed the tap and picked me up. He put me on the bed then came back with a towel and dried me up and then he went inside the closet and came back with my panty and night dress. He dressed me then put me inside the covers and he also got in with just his boxers only. I smiled at him because he always treats me like a baby after sex and it makes me love him even more. He looked at me and smiled back.

His Nobuhleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें