Beautiful

Tristian kept his gaze on her face while she inspected his wrist with a serious expression.

The way she held his wrist was so gentle compared to a few minutes earlier.

She held his wrist as if she applied any more strength his wrist might break.

Tristian continued to watch as she took the first aid kit and opened it, she then brought out an ointment and applied it on his bruises in a gentle manner.

"Now that he was close to her," he could see that she was really beautiful without makeup.

"There...., all done. It's not serious and with the ointment I've applied, it will heal in no time," she told him in a soft tone.

"And sorry once again, I don't know why I did that, guess I'm being overprotective of someone's kids too much," she added while scratching her head in nervousness.

Tristian was amused by the way she was blabbering because of nervousness.

"You don't have to apologize," he told her in a calm voice.

"Okay," she replied looking back at him.

Tristian looked at her and noticed that she had washed off her makeup and had also removed her wedding dress, she was wearing a black shirt that reached her mid-thigh and an ankle-length skinny jeans trouser which he was as sure his kids bought in advance for her. Her eyes were so mesmerizing, they held both experience and years of.... something he couldn't quite elucidate.

"These boys planned it well," he thought secretly while shaking his head internally.

"Pretty....," they both heard a sleepy voice call which made them turn to look at the person.

Scarlett waltzed her way to the bed and saw that both boys were awake.

"We're hungry," Lucas told her rubbing his stomach.

Okay, lemme help you freshen up before we go downstairs, she told them which they both agreed to with a nod of their heads.

Tristian watched his children with mouths agape widely, his kids would never allow anyone to bathe them apart from him and his younger brother but they were suddenly allowing a stranger to help them with bathing which was very shocking for him.

Scarlett led the kids to their bedroom under Tristian's shocked gaze.

"You might wanna close your mouth," she said to Tristian giggling amusingly.

Tristian who heard her words followed by her giggles closed his opened mouth immediately in embarrassment.

He went to his bedroom to have his bath and changed into casual wear before dinner got ready, he was also thinking about how to get close to Scarlett before the boys did something he couldn't undo.

**While in the boy's room, Scarlett helped them stripe out of their clothes helped them to wear their bathroom slippers, and ushered them into the bathroom to have their baths.

After closing the door behind her she ran the bath for them, she also made sure to adjust its temperature before helping them stripe their briefs, she then carried them into the water she had opened into the jacuzzi earlier.

She sat down on the plastic stool while the boys soaked in the warm water which has scented flowers on its surface since the kids said they wanted it that way.

"How does our dad look...?" Cyril asked Scarlett with a questioning gaze.

His sudden question made her stop splashing the water on their bodies. She wondered why this little guy would ask her such a question but she still answered.