Woo Her

"Just look at the kind of woman the've got for you within two weeks, I must confess that those boys are more capable than you," his grandfather stated proudly.

"Hmmmphh, I'm sure they're not that capable who knows if she isn't just like any of the women I brought home for the past two years" he stated with a snort as well.

"We will see about that" he heard them chorused a response.

"Can you help me to stop them at least...?" Tristian asked his family with a hopeful gaze .

"That's not gonna happen," his grandfather stated firmly.

"They must have had a hard time getting that girl for you so don't spoil things for them," his grandfather added again.

"But how are am I suppose to woo a woman that's a complete stranger to me....? I don't know anything about this young woman and they expect me to woo her ..?" he asked with frustration visible in his eyes.

"You should get to know her. I mean get close to her , be her friend, take her out and have a stroll with her, it will help you loosen up around her" his mother replied with an assuring look in her eyes.

"I'm sure she won't say no to your friendship, she looks like a nice person," he heard his grandmother say in a soft tone.

"I think she would make a good wife Tristian so I suggest you you do as they said earlier plus if they were able to make her stay on her first visit.... then I don't think she's ever gonna leave no matter what," his grandfather stated with a pointed look.

"That girl isn't as simple as she presents herself, her level of confidence is something I've never seen in any of the women you brought in the past," he heard him added.

"She has taking a liking to the kids, I can see it in her eyes, actions and the way she communicated with them within the short period she was here" his father added.

"With the way she fired that man who called her earlier, that shows how much she loves children," his father said again with a smile.

"But what if she doesn't like me after I woo her ...?" Wouldn't it hurt my boys more...? he asked in a worried tone.

"That's nonsense, why wouldn't she like you...? You're more than handsome, you're powerful, you have a kind heart, you got two wonderful boys who makes her smile whenever she's close to them. Just relax and follow your heart" his grandfather stated proudly.

"I am all what you've said but she never saw that" he whispered but they heard him clearly.

"Her decision wasn't your fault Tristian, she choose to leave you and the kids on her own so don't ever say that," his mother said firmly.

"Maybe you should go talk to her while I help the maids prepare something delicious for dinner," his mom encouraged with a smile.

"I don't have anything reasonable to say to her" her son muttered unconsciously.

"Go talk to her, you should start your mission of wooing her tonight unless you want your kids to do it for you," his grandfather stated with raised brows.

"Besides you're not the only one going to woo her, we're all here to help you but you have to take the first step to make things easy for us and I suggest you do it tonight," his grandmother said to him softly.

"Come on... What are you waiting for? Get going kiddo"his father said encouragingly.

Tristian let out a sigh loudly while standing up from the couch slowly.

He walked towards the stairs as his family starred at him in silence.

"I hope she takes a liking to him". his father muttered which generated a nod of agreement from the rest. They really want to see Tristian move on with his life and forget about the ugly past.

*****

Tristian walked upstairs before taking the elevator to the sixth floor, he arrived in the sitting room of his floor and walked towards the corridor on the left side of the sitting room.

He walked towards his kids bed room which was on the right side of the corridor, their room was in the middle of the four rooms on that side of the corridor, he opened the door to meet an empty room which caused his brows to furrow.

Tristian turned to look at his right side and saw that one of the doors to the rooms was opened slightly. He took lights steps closer to the door and pushed it open a little widely.

That sight that met his green eyes made a little smile appeared on the conner of his lips. The kids were asleep as well as Scarlett, they were both sleeping in each of her arms which was wrapped protectively around their tiny waist while their heads were buried into her neck.

Tristian went back to the boys bedroom to get a camera, he came with it and took a few pictures of them in different angles,he took his phone out and clicked another picture which he set as his screensaver.

Lucian took a blanket and draped it over the trio gently not to wake them up but what happened next made him bewildered.

In the middle of draping the blanket over the trio he felt a tight grip on wrist which made him look at the owner of the fingers which were wrapped around his wrist only to be met with a murderous gaze of Scarlett.

Scarlett who was holding his wrist snapped out of her trance when she recognized who's wrist she was griping .

Am so sorry, she apologized sincerely, she let go of his wrist before removing her arms from Lucas and Cyril's head gently not to wake them up.

She got out of bed while Tristian was massaging his bruised wrist , he was wondering how a frail being like her can caused such bruises to appear on his wrist within a few seconds.

Scarlett waltzed her way towards him after covering the boys with the blanket.

She took Tristian's wrist into her hand and begin to check the extent of the bruises she has caused.

****

Tristian kept his gaze on her face whiles she inspected his wrist with a serious expression.

The way she held his wrist was so gentle compared to few minutes earlier.