⋆↟•─────⋅☾⁵²☽⋅─────•↟⋆

Lando

I stand before the front door, wiping the few drops of blood on my hand with the wipes before throwing it over my shoulder. I don't really know why he called, but he did and he wasn't really being all that clear either. But what other choices do I have? I rung the doorbell and all I have to do now is wait and see what the hell is happening.

Not a few seconds later, he swings the door wide open. Before I could even get to inspect his pale face, he pulls me inside by my wrist. "What the hell is happening?" I ask, watching as he drags me inside. "Is she okay?"

He doesn't respond, still dragging me inside as if I'd run away if he let go.

I yank my hand away, annoyed. "Lev-"

"Shh! Goddammit can you ever shut your goddamn mouth, like ever?!" He scolds, whispering the whole time. That was more than enough for me to seal my mouth shut.

Then open it again. "What is this?" I ask -quietly- motioning around the place. And that's when I notice how distressed he looks. I've only known the dude for one day and he managed make an impression already. An elite one. But that right there, I'm afraid broke it.

The dude looks like a disaster. His hair is all around the place, indicating he'd been playing with it? Tugging? Twirling it around his finger while swinging his legs on the bed? I don't know, but whatever that is it isn't pretty. His under eyes are a bit more defined, as if he's tired. His nose a little red, like he's been blowing his nose a lot. Or picking it. Maybe both.

Interesting.

"Do you have a flu or sum?" I cover my nose with my hand. Redness at his wrist bring my attention, I glance at him only to notice he won't respond so I resume taking him in. His hands have red marks all over them, as if he'd been digging his nails into them. The back of his hands and even the tips of his fingers are covered with red crescents. That's no flu.

I remove my hand from my nose.

Wait, vampires don't get flues. Huh??

"What happened to you?"

He rolls his eyes, rubbing his face before answering. "This is not about me right now, It's Blaire." He winces, "She's been overly perplexed ever since she woke up and she won't even look at me. She locked herself in the bathroom and refuses to get out. I don't know what to do so I called you." He motions his hand on me. "For some strange, odd reason, she seems to trust you."

I stare at him funny. "Well no shit, she just got kidnapped. So you're telling me you called because you can't open the bathroom door?" Don't get me wrong, I don't mind coming over for Blaire, but surely those muscles can do something right?

"No, you dimwit. I can open the door, the door opens from the inside and out. But if I do that, she'll freak out more! You don't understand. She's terrified of me." The dude really looks like he's about to cry over this.

Aww.

No.

"I think you're the only person who can calm her down. Considering how strong her bond is with you." He looks like he's annoyed to admit that statement, but forces himself to say it anyway.

The humour drains completely from me and I give him a nod. If there's something we can all agree on it'll be the fact that me and Blaire are inseparable. My whole life she's been here with me and I love her with all my heart.

Platonically, of course.

I head upstairs.

"The bedroom down the hall to the left." He says and I go just there.