𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

❄️❄️❄️

Hi guys!!!

I am SUPER excited to be able to share this story with you. It's been an idea of mine for months, and I've finally gained the courage and found the time to start uploading daily. Even though I am only at the beginning of this story's journey, I am falling in love with April and Blake already- I hope you will too!!!

As an avid reader myself, I understand that the first couple of parts of many stories can be a bit slow or difficult to find a good rhythm of reading in. Honestly, you may find this to be the case with this story, because I am a new writer, and I am still learning how to hook an audience. That being said, I really hope you stick with me here and have patience. I also ask that you have patience in regards to my uploads- I am trying to upload a new chapter at least once a day or more, but my life changes as yours do. Hence, there may be days where I am incapable of uploading, or I simply do not have the motivation- but stay with me, because I promise this story is going to be finished!

I cannot wait for you to meet April, Blake and all of their friends, and I hope you enjoy reading their story.

Thank you for supporting me- each and every one of you means so much!

Happy reading,
May <3

❄️❄️❄️