72

Chapter 72 Zombie Porter

    Si Huan and Hu Zhi went to the management department of the stalls in the market, wanting to rent a stall to facilitate their business. As a result, the people in the investment promotion office opened their mouths, and the rent for a place the size of a tofu block was 20 white crystals a day.

    "The place I allocated to you is the living area with the most traffic in the market. This price is already a good deal. Many people are vying for this place. If you don't want it, I will give it to others. It doesn't matter."

    But they only have one right now . Huang Jing is still short of five white crystals. Hu Zhi rolled down the watch on his wrist, "We don't have enough white crystals, let's see how much this is worth."

    After the mobile phone was scrapped, the watch that can tell the time became a bestseller, but at the same time it was also a luxury, and ordinary people Not enough purchasing power to afford.

    The eyes of the people at the Merchants Office changed immediately when they saw this watch, "Is this a watch from Gema?

    " Is it okay to come to your place to pay the rent, how many days can I rent?" Hu Zhi felt a little bit pained, but when they rented the booth, they can go and bring the goods back tomorrow.

    It is best not to delay for a moment to make money.

    "Seven days." The man said.

    Si Huan frowned, "Twelve days, not less than one day."

    The man hesitated, agreed, and stamped the lease contract for them to sign. Si Huan and Hu Zhi took the contract to the booth, which was smaller than expected. Hu Zhi and Si Huan scolded profiteers at the same time.

    Jiang Changjing and Laogui drove back before dark, with a white truck and a seven-seater SUV family car.

    "Where did you get the car?" The van looked old on the outside, but the SUV was brand new.

    "4S store." Jiang Changjing got off the SUV.

    Huo Yunsheng poked his head out from the passenger seat of the truck, and waved to them, "How about this car? The old ghost and I looked at it for a long time before choosing this one. Although it is a bit old, the cab is relatively large. more comfortable time."

    Hu Zhi nodded, "It's amazing, brother, the trunk of this truck is big enough."

    Jiang Changjing took Si Huan to see the interior space of the SUV. The space is very spacious, and the seats are arranged in two, three, and two. He considered that a small car is also needed for daily travel. Just take a long detour to the 4S store.

    "At that time, there was an ordinary four-seater car. I thought it would be just right for the seven of us to sit in this car. I chose this car. There are two keys, one for normal driving and one for spare."

    Si Huan sat in the driver's seat After two minutes of trial driving, it felt very good, and I happily accepted the fact that there were two more cars at home.

    With the car, then it is where they want to get the goods.

    "This is the most prosperous street area before the end of the world. There are several large commercial squares, and next to it are several noble residential areas. This is the hardest-hit area of ​​the whole honesty. The zombies are the most, and there are very few mercenary groups. They will enter this place, and they will all be active in the fringe area." Hu Zhi spread out a map, and explained the distribution of the bustling streets of J City with all the "people".