9

Chapter 9: Departure

    City B and City T are very close, there are some convoys and merchants who do business in the last days often walk between the two cities. You can take their ride, provided you pay the corresponding white crystals.

    Compared with taking the risk of driving by yourself, this method is indeed low-risk.

    Si Huan's hair was long enough to reach his shoulders. Before going out, Si Huan cut off the hair he had kept for about a year, and restored his neat broken hair.

    His skin was unbelievably white, and from a distance he looked like he was soaking in a pool of milk. Fang Yilan saw Si Huan coming out of the bedroom, and subconsciously thought of her son who had just turned eighteen and went to college, as if he was still a young boy.

    Si Huan went to Hei in private, and exchanged Baijing for a pistol and some bullets. I bought things for self-defense, and some canned food, so I have everything I need to eat.

    Before Si Huan went out, Xiaozhi was sleeping, and she couldn't bear to wake her up, and didn't dare to say goodbye to the awake baby, so she had to leave while she was sleeping.

    He took off the prayer beads that had been on his hand for several years and put them next to the baby's pillow. If Xiao Zhi missed him, at least he still had something to think about.

    "Baby, Dad has something to go out for a few days, so stay at home and listen to what Auntie Yuan and Grandma have to say."

    "Mom is gone." He carried a big backpack, turned around and hugged Fang Yilan.

    Fang Yilan's eyes were moist, her throat was so dry that she could hardly speak, "Remember to come back early, mom is waiting for you!"

    She stayed up all night yesterday to sew a small yellow bag, stuffed a safety talisman in it, and asked Si Huan to tie it in her backpack Come on, it will feel better this way.

    The moment Si Huan went down the stairs, the corners of Si Huan's eyes were wet. He endured all the sad emotions in his heart, and he will come back.

    He followed the well-known motorcade from the base to T City, and he could earn a certain amount of white crystals by joining one or two people, so he didn't have to work hard to fight zombies. This was a very good deal.

    Si Huan arrived at the assembly point according to the agreed time, and the driver who received him was the driver, and several other team members were waiting in the car.

    The atmosphere in the car was good, and the people with abilities knew that Si Huan was also a person with healing abilities and started chatting with him.

    The visionary who was driving said to him, "We don't take the main road. A new small road has been opened in the suburbs leading directly to the base. The chances of encountering zombies will be much lower."

    Si Huan nodded. The population density in certain areas of the city is relatively concentrated, and the risk factor Also high. On the contrary, there are not many people in rural areas, and the survival rate is relatively high. Before the base was established, people ran to the countryside.

    In the car, there was a female supernatural being who was good at chatting. Maybe seeing Si Huan's good looks, she kept chatting with him.

    "Si Huan, you keep looking out of the window. Are you from City T?"

    He shook his head, "I am from City B, and I went to university in City T."

    The scene along the way was not much different from that of a year ago. Things are deserted, the streets are in a mess, except for zombies, they are zombies.