6

Chapter 6: Gluttony

    Creaking—

    Si Huan heard the sound of someone chewing food in the bedroom, and he couldn't figure out why there was such a strange sound.

    He went out and saw a person sitting at the long oval table in the side hall, Jiang Changjing was eating.

    He looked very hungry, and he kept his head buried in eating, and at first he picked it up with his chopsticks gracefully. Jiang Changjing ate faster and faster, and the food slowly picked up by his chopsticks could no longer meet his needs.

    Jiang Changjing dropped his chopsticks, grabbed the food with his hands and stuffed it into his mouth, eating one plate and then another.

    Seeing him like this, Si Huan nervously swallowed the saliva in his mouth, and asked in a slow voice, "Are you hungry, Big Whale?"

    The person being asked slowly raised his head, and replied Si Huan: "Yes, very Hungry."

    Si Huan saw Jiang Changjing's current appearance, there were food residues around his mouth, red and black circled around. When he looked at Si Huan, he was still chewing the food in his mouth.

    "Then eat slowly, don't eat too hastily." Si Huan felt that Jiang Changjing's eyes had become dull, and there seemed to be no clear dividing line between the whites of the eyes and the eyeballs.

    A bad feeling spread in my heart.

    Jiang Changjing still remembered him in his heart, touched the food and handed it to him, "You eat too."

    Si Huan didn't see what he was eating just now, until his lover held the bloody ball in front of him, Si Huan didn't know what Jiang Changjing was eating just now.

    The raw minced meat and lumpy brain were held by Jiang Changjing as a treasure to Si Huan. "Come on, enjoy eating, it's delicious."

    Si Huan took one look and wanted to spit out all the contents in his stomach, what is Jiang Changjing doing! How could he eat this kind of thing!

    Seeing that his lover was ungrateful, and covered his mouth and took a step back, Jiang Changjing thought he thought it was too little for him to eat. He stuffed the minced meat and brains into his mouth, making another creaking sound.

    Jiang Changjing took a long strip from the table and put it in Si Huan's hand, "This is delicious."

    He touched a slippery surface, subconsciously looked down, Jiang Changjing gave him a severed hand !

    Half of the bloody arm, the cross-section seems to have white spots wriggling crazily.

    Si Huan was awakened, and when he saw the white ceiling of his house for the first time, he breathed a sigh of relief, it was a dream.

    Why would I have such a dream, turning over and sitting up while pressing my swollen temple.

    At five o'clock in the morning, the sky had already crossed a layer of yellow, and he couldn't go back to sleep, afraid that if he closed his eyes, his mind would be full of scenes from dreams.

    Going to the crib to see that Xiao Zhi'er was sleeping soundly, Si Huan gently touched her daughter's soft face, then withdrew her hand and carefully tucked her under the blanket.

    Back at the bedside, Si Huan buried her head in the soft pillow, and couldn't help thinking of a few months ago when she had a baby in her stomach, her appetite became very big.