57

Chapter 57

    The good news that the zombie birds flew away really loosened the tight strings in the minds of everyone on Noah's Ark. People wept with joy, thanking God for letting them live.

    After confirming that all the zombie birds had flown away, the captain asked the sailors to open the cabin door and go out to clean up the feathers and bird droppings on the deck.

    The hatch is stronger and survived the attack of zombie birds. Even if there are some small cracks on the side of the glass window, it will be fine if you replace it, and the remaining blood on the boat must be washed away.

    The young sailor looked at all this with the feeling of a terrible dream, but fortunately he awoke at dawn.

    The experienced old captain's expression was not at all relaxed. Since the zombie birds had been in Noah's Ark for a few days, it was not so easy to retreat.

    There must be a reason they don't know, I'm afraid—

    "Pay attention to the weather changes, I'll go to the bridge." After finishing speaking, he left in a hurry.

    The crisis was resolved, and the crew members on Noah's Ark returned to their respective jobs and did their work in an orderly manner.

    "It's finally safe." Si Huan happily rolled back and forth on the bed twice, and incidentally invited the big whale to sit up with him.

    Jiang Changjing was still thinking about the zombie birds. Si Huan called him twice before he came back to his senses and asked, "Huh?

    " Fingers gently on the lover's wrist.

    "I don't think it's right. The zombie birds have no reason to fly away for no reason. Are they afraid of something?" Jiang Changjing frowned.

    "What are birds afraid of, their natural enemies?" Si Huan closed his eyes and thought for a while, and said, "Snakes, cats, eagles, or humans? But this is the ocean, so how could there be land creatures? Humans have already mutated. I won’t be afraid anymore. Unless the eagle is also mutated, the zombie bird doesn’t have to be afraid at all.”

    After hearing this, Jiang Changjing asked: “If it’s not fear of their natural enemies, then there are other factors, such as the natural environment?”

    "Tsunami? Storm?"

    "I don't know, I can only say that there are too many uncertain factors on the sea, and we are too small compared to nature."

    Si Huan took the initiative to shake Jiang Changjing's hand, "Big Whale, do you have any?" Regret that we got on Noah's Ark. If we stayed on land well, maybe we wouldn't have experienced these things."

    Jiang Changjing smiled, propping his body with his hands back, "How can there be so many ifs? There are also flash floods and earthquakes, and it’s normal for these things to happen at sea. It’s just that we were all hit by us.”

    Si Huan moved to lie on the big whale’s lap, staring at the ceiling and said: “How can there be so many misfortunes? I heard from them that Noah's Ark was attacked by a zombie bird last time. It was a long time ago, and nothing happened in the next two years, why did we come here after we boarded the ship."

    "Huanhuan, what are you pretending to do all day long, these natural and man-made disasters will definitely not happen because of you." Jiang Changjing reached out and tapped Si Huan's forehead.

    He raised his head and grabbed the big whale's finger, took a bite, "It's not a bad thing to be careful, you go into the space and bring Xiaozhi out, it's time for her to have lunch     .