1

Chapter 1: Si Huan's Birthday

    The sky was getting darker and darker, and the cold and bleak wind blew off the last leaf on the dead tree branch, and it fell to the blood-stained ground, melting together with this dead land.

    A bloody man was lying on the ground, the coldness spread from his limbs to his heart, and the wound ranged from severe pain to no intuition.

    He was dying, looking at the gray sky. He hadn't seen the sun for two full years, thinking that he could wait until the end of the world, and the sun would illuminate the land again.

    A figure thousands of miles away appeared in front of him, he was still waiting for him at home, Jiang Changjing tried hard to open his tired eyes and reached out to touch that figure.

    "I'm sorry, I broke my promise..." I

    couldn't wait to watch the sunrise with you.

    Slowly closing his eyes, death took away his last sobriety.

    Not reconciled, but helpless.

    ———

    Today is Si Huan's birthday.

    Originally, he didn't want to celebrate his birthday this year, but he wandered around the market, and finally bought the ingredients for making cakes by accident and went home.

    He had never made a cake, so he held the rice cooker in the kitchen and thought about it for a long time, and then reluctantly started to do it according to the method taught in the previous book.

    Beat the egg whites, add egg yolk granulated sugar and milk and continue to stir well. Finally, mix the two together and pour them into the rice cooker.

    The finished product was not very good, wrinkled like a rag. He took a piece and put it in his mouth, and even felt that it didn't seem to have risen, and the taste was far from the cake shop outside before the end of the world.

    He brought the deflated cake to the dinner table worryingly, feeling that food was wasted.

    Fang Yilan walked over with her little granddaughter in her arms, and comforted her, "It's okay, it's amazing to be able to make it. This is a cake made by my father. Do you want to eat it?"

    "dada~" Jiang Zhi looked at the scented cake excitedly She shook her fleshy little hand, before she could say a word, the saliva had already stayed.

    Si Huan took her daughter from her mother and wiped her chin with a bib.

    The part with a burnt-yellow appearance is definitely not for a baby, so Si Huan took a soft cake core and fed it to Jiang Zhi.

    Si Huan thought the semi-finished product was not tasty, but Xiao Zhier ate it with relish. After swallowing the cake three or two times, he opened his mouth and waited for his father to feed him.

    "Baba—" I still want to eat.

    Si Huan couldn't help crying and gave her a small piece, "Is it delicious?"

    Fang Yilan also took a bite of the cake made by her son, "You have eaten a lot in the past before you can say it's not good. This is the first time for Xiaozhi. Eat."

    As long as it is sweet, children will like it.

    "Is that so?" Si Huan lowered his head and gently touched his daughter's face, receiving Jiang Zhi's brilliant smile.

    Si Huan's eyes were sore, today was his 22nd birthday, and even his mother, who was always busy with work, came back to celebrate his birthday with him.