Nauseous

Everyone's gone today, except for Halston and the younger twins

I walk into the kitchen and see Halston cleaning everything.

"What are you doing? Camden said your mom was supposed to do it all now." I question.

She kinda jumps and turns to face me with a fake smile.

"Oh she is I just uh am looking for something." She lies.

I just sigh and walk away.

Passing by Camden's office I notice his door is slightly open.

He said he was gonna lock the door before he left.

"Cam?" I ask as I walk into the office.

There's multiple folders on the floor and some of them are empty.

"Shit." I curse and take a photo to show Camden.

I start picking everything up when my eyes scan by a familiar name.

Mason James.

His reputation is worse than my brothers all combined, which is saying something.

He recently passed us up and now he's the number one leader while we're a close second.

That's probably what the meeting is for that they're all going to.

Despite myself, I read the folder.

Mason James, age 19, 6'2.  Mason leads our biggest rival mafia which is also the most dangerous one in the world and the most dangerous one to be heard of in over 90 years. He kills without a second thought and kills for the fun of it. It's a sport to him. If you so much as breathe the wrong way when you're around him he'll make sure you never breathe again. He's even gone as far as to kill children.

I stop reading because I feel nauseous.

That's who my brothers are going up against.

I overheard Camden talking once and he said his biggest thing he has against Mason is that he's married.

Mason needs a wife and no one's gonna dare marry him so everything will be fine.

I send the photo of the mess to Camden and tell him that some of them are missing and that I cleaned up the mess.

I have a feeling he's pissed off but he just said thank you and that he'd take care of it, whatever that means.

Probably just means he'll find the missing papers and everything.

My eyes bring me back to the folder about Mason James and all the vile stuff in it.