A little tipsy

I'm currently on my way to beat a bitch up

We still haven't found out who told Harper about our work but we found out who told Linden.

He was a random guy hired by Mason fucking James, that asshole.

My life's been kinda crazy lately.

First, we find out my dad cheated on my mom multiple times and had three other children. We found the children and now they're living with us.

Second, Halston starts living with us because her life is in shambles.

Third, there's a bunch of stuff with work and it's really annoying.

We had to explain everything to Harper and Linden a few months ago because of that stupid guy.

It took a while but eventually they calmed down and saw it wasn't as bad as it sounds.

They're doing a lot better and it's nice not having to hide it anymore.

Camden's been busy with work and trying to plan a wedding and it's been quiet around the house.

Athena and I are sitting by the window with a bottle of wine, laughing at a bird.

We might be a little tipsy.

Just a little bit, though.

"Okay okay okay." Athena says, trying to get back on track.

"So we have daisies for the flowers and we have pastas and salads and buns and vegetables and everything for food. We have the venue by the river booked and we have the banquet hall reserved for the after party. I already found my dress and shoes as well as hiring people to do my hair and makeup. There's only a few more things to do!" She lists out excitedly.

She grabs my hands and smiles at me. "Willow, will you be my maid of honor?" She asks me.

I gasp and throw my arms around her. "Of course! I would love to be your maid of honor." I cheer.