Part 17 "New couple"

(Smut warning) (Tw: homophobic slurs)

It was morning and Steve woke up, blinking slowly, he moved his arm around his bed searching for Billy, but he wasn't there, he fully opened his eyes and sat up, he heard the shower going and realized he was in there.

He walked over to his bathroom, going in quietly to scare Billy, he walked over to the shower and quickly pulled the curtains. Casuing Billy to scream and drop his soap.

Billy breathed a sigh of relief as they both looked at the ground, Steve smiled mischievously. "Go ahead, pick it up" Steve said to Billy smirking. "You pick it up" Billy replied.

(Smut starting)

Steve took of his boxers and got in the shower getting in front of Billy and bending down to pick up his soap, Billy breathed in quickly and closed his eyes, feeling his bulge touching Steve's lower half, Steve knew what he was doing.

He rocked his hips back and forth teasing Billy, Billy grabbed his hips and put himself inside Steve, making him let out a surpised noise, Steve definitely didn't expect that.

"Remember that morning sex we talked  about a few days ago?" Billy asked thrusting into Steve, Steve bit his lip nodding. "Guess we'll do that now" Billy said thrusting faster Steve moaned loudly and covered his mouth, not wanting his parents to hear.

Billy was thrusting at an ungodly speed, and Steve loving every second of it. He knew he was going to be very sore, but didn't care in the moment.

They heard a knock of Steve's bathroom door. "Stevie are you ok? I heard a scream a minute ago?" She asked. "Uh- wer- I'm fine mom!" He said, Billy didn't stop thrusting, he felt the danger was exciting.

"Steve are you sure your ok? She asked "Gosh- y- yeah mom!" He said barely able to talk. "Ok I'll be downstairs" she said walking out.

"Jesus Billy, why didn't you stop" Steve asked as Billy slowed down. "It was fun" he answered breathing heavily. Billy sat down on the floor of the tub and gestured for Steve to sit on him, which he did.

"Want me to ride you?" Steve asked. "Yeah why not" Billy answered "I'll show you how to bounce" Billy said smirking. "Oh- oh ok" Steve said lining himself on with Billy then beginning to ride him.

Billy gripped Steve's hips, beginning to bounce him as Steve took all of Billy in him.
Billy threw his head back moaning in pleasure and Steve continued riding him, their wet bodies grinding against each other, Steve gripped Billy's hair as he began going faster, making a pleased face.

"God baby" was all Billy could say, That was enough to make Steve finish, Billy following after him, they both stopped and breathed heavy out of exhaustion. "Best workout ever" Billy said, Steve rolled his eyes at Billy's comment, kissing him.

(Smut over)

They were now dressed and downstairs sitting on the kitchen stools as Steve's father scolded Steve, Steve's mother stood there, to scared to interfere. "I can't believe you Steve, you embarrassed us with you petty fighting, I outta slap you" His father said.

"I- I'm sorry" Steve said holding his head down, tearing up "there you go again crying like a goddamm faggot" his father said shaking his head in disappointment" Steve was full blown crying now, all Billy could do without them  noticing was rubbing Steve's back.

"Your mother and I will be leaving tonight for another trip, just so you know" His father said, walking away, his mother came over to comfort him, she held him in her arms as he cried, clinging on to her. "It's ok baby, I know" she said trying to sooth him.

Billy smiled at her, she reminded him so much of his mother.

She pulled away from the hug "listen Steve, I'm gonna take your father out for a bit so he can calm down ok?" She said softly. "Ok" he said rubbing his eyes, she nodded and walked off, Soon her and Steve's dad were walking out the door leaving.

Steve turned to Billy. "sorry you had to see me like that" he said wiping his eyes again. "No babe it's ok, don't be sorry, your dad is a peice of shit" Billy said. "Yeah that's true" Steve said. "What um, what should we do today?" Steve said.

"We could hang out with the kids?" Billy suggested. "Oh yeah, sure" Steve said.
"I don't wanna bring then here though" Steve said. "Yeah that's fine" Billy agreed.
They soon left to go pick up the kids, they were usually all at Mike's house, so that's where they went.

Steve and Billy park in the wheeler driveway, getting out if the car, and walking up to their door, they knock and Karen answers. "Hey Steve, and oh hi Billy" She said eyeing him like he was a peice of meat.

He immediately felt uncomfortable, he hated her, she would always go to the pool trying to seduce him, and he obviously thought it was weird and creepy since he's in high school and she's like 40 and has a kid his age.

"Whatcha doing here?" She asked them still eyeing Billy. "Were here to pick up the kids are they here?" Steve asked her noticng her
eyeing Billy, she barely looked away from Billy as she answered. "Y-yeah they're in the basement" she said pointing to it.

"Great thanks" Steve said, She moved over so they could come in, watching Billy the whole time as they walked away, Billy knew she was watching him and hated it.

They go into the basement finding all 6 of their kids there chatting, eating, and playing d&d, the kids see them coming downstairs. "Oh hey mom why are yall here?" Dustin asked them.

"Oh well me and Billy missed yall" Steve said smiling, the kids noticed the way Steve was walking all of a sudden remembered the traumatizing experience they had and went silent all looking at each other.

"Yall ok?" Steve asked sitting down. "Yeah" Max said. El got up and went over to Steve giving him a hug. "Hey Steve?" She said "yeah" he replied. "Why were you happy screaming with Billy?" She asked bluntly.

Everyone's eyes went wide. The kids knew she was straightforward but Jesus this was awkward. "What- uh what do you mean?" He said playing dumb.

"When I went into my void looking for you a few days ago,and I saw Billy and you happy screaming, and him putting- "ok El that's enough" Will interrupted her. "We don't need any details".

Dustin looked traumatized just hearing those words. Steve looked super embarrassed. "Why were you even trying to visit me?" He asked her. "Me and them were playing a game deciding who to visit and it ended up being you" she said

"Guyss, don't do that!" He said "you have no idea what I could be doing jeez" Steve said.
"Yeah trust me were not doing that ever again" Lucas said they all nodded.

"So did yall want to hangout or not?" Billy asked them, walking behind Steve's chair and putting his hands on Steve's shoulders.
"I can't look at you the same" Dustin said dramatically.

Steve rolled his eyes. "Let's please just forget about that" he asked them, they all nodded wanting to never speak of it again.

Will got up, "hey uh Steve?" He said nervously. "Yeah bud" Steve asked. "I have something to tell you, well uh we do" he said gripping Mike's hand as Mike got up nervous as well, they walked over to him and he immediately knew what was happening, he smiled so big and already started tearing up.

"Steve, me and Mike are.." Will started and Mike finished his sentence "Dating" he said squeezing Will's hand and looking to him.
Steve started crying. "Oh my God you guys" he said wiping his eyes. "Whyd you have to make me cry today" he said, they laughed a bit.

"I'm so damn proud of yall cmere" he said they came up them and he grabbed them squeezing the life out of them. "Jesus Steve, your gonna kill us" Mike said, Steve let go.
"Oh sorry I'm just so happy" he said using his hand to fan his eyes as everyone giggled at him.

"I'm serious though, I'm super proud of yall" they smiled at him going to sit back down everyone was happy for them.

"So guys wanna go somewhere?" Steve asked.

(Authors note)
So much gay I love gay people.

1440 words