Part 14 "Guess whos home?"

(Smut does finally occur in this chapter)

Steve woke up before Billy, he layed in Billy's arms, staring at him, admiring his beautiful features, his long eyelashes, his pretty lips, and his beautifully sculpted jawline.

"It's rude to stare" Billy said opening his eyes, making eye contact with Steve, Steve's face flushed red as he felt flooded with embarrassment.

Billy smiled, he thought it was cute when Steve got all flustered and embarrassed.

"What do you wanna do today?" Billy questioned Steve. "Maybe we could..." he stopped himself drawing circles on Billy's chest with his finger, avoiding eye contact, hoping Billy would get the hint, he did.

Billy smirked and kissed Steve, Steve pulled away, he sighed" you have morning breath"
He said softly before climbing off Billy.
"Aw you don't wanna have morning sex?" Billy asked making a sad face.

Steve went red at thought of having sex with Billy, he had never been with a guy, only Nancy. "I didn't mean right now, I meant later today" Steve said walking to his bathroom, "aw your such a tease" Billy said watching Steve walk away, looking at his ass in his tight boxers.

Billy got up and went to Steve's bathroom. He saw Steve brushing his teeth and grabbed a toothbrush and begin to brush his. Once they were done they begun getting ready for the day, not sure what the would do. "Now that I'm done will you kiss me?" Billy asked. "Fine Billy" Steve said walking up to him grabbing Billy's cheeks and kissing him with passion Billy grabbed Steve's hips and pulled them towards his, their bodies had no space between them.

Billy used one hand to mess up Steve's hair while keeping his other hand on Steve's waist. Steve was also messing with Billy's hair. They both stopped to breath looking deep into each other's eyes. "God your so beautiful" Billy said to Steve before giving him one last kiss.

Steve smiled brightly, before going to get dressed.

~~~

It was now late in the afternoon and they had gone out to a little diner not far from home, they were already seated on the oppositesides of each other, waiting on the waiter.

A young lady comes up to them, she immediately begins flirting with Billy but trying to be subtle about it, which she wasn't doing a good job off, Billy did his best to ignore her flirtiness.

They place their orders and she walks away before winking, he gives her a slight smile before rolling his eyes when she turns around and walks away. "Jesus she was overbearing" Billy said scoffing.

"Yeah, if only she knew" Steve said. "If only she knew we were boyfriends" Billy said waiting for Steve to realize what he said.
"B- boyfriends?" Steve asked. "Yeah if you wanna just make it official you know".

Steve smiled harder then ever, his mouth started to hurt because of it, but he couldn't stop. "Yes Billy I would love to be your boyfriend" Steve replied beaming with joy.

"Good" Billy said before winking. The lady brought them their food and continued to flirt and make comments about Billy's appearance, she didn't even acknowledge Steve's presence.

She then walked away finally letting them eat. "Oh my God, she's desperate for you" Steve joked as Billy laughed. "Eh it's not her fault look at me" he said acting cocky.

"Ok calm down" Steve said.

Once they were done eating the lady came back and gave them their check, they payed and she tried to give Billy her number, she touched him to inappropriately and Steve was fed up
with her.

"Jesus lady he's not interested in you, can't you fucking see that?!" Steve shouted at her, her eyes went wide, he didn't let her speak before getting up, grabbing Billy's hand and walking out.

They got in the car and Steve started to drive back home. "Damn Princess, that was kinda hot" Billy said raising his eyebrows glancing at Steve, Steve felt good about what he did.

"When we get home would you want to finally.. uh" "have sex?" Billy finished Steve's sentence. "Yeah" Steve says softly. "I definitely would love too" Billy said smirking.

Smut starting

They arrive home and get out of Steve's car slamming the doors shut and running up to the door, the door bursts open as they run in immediately grabbing each other locking lips. It's a deep kiss filled with lust and desire.

Not ending the kiss they travel into the kitchen, Steve's back pressing against the counter as Billy pulls away to breathe, he takes Steve's shirt off slowly before taking his pants off, Steve does the same to Billy.

Taking Billy's shirt off then moving down to his pants. Billy picked Steve up and placed him on the counter, Steve wrapped his arms and legs around Billy before continuing the kiss. Billy messed up Steve's perfect hair as he loved doing that, but Steve didn't care right now, all he could think about was Billy.

He didn't hold back moaning when Billy spread Steve's legs putting his knee between them pushing into Steve's crotch then beginning to kiss his body as Steve was scratching Billy's back, Billy kissed down Steve's body, his face inching closer to Steve's crotch.

"Oh god Billy I-" Steve couldn't finish his sentence "anything wrong?" Billy asked playing with Steve's boxers "I'm just nervous" Steve said feeling embarrassed. "Hey don't feel embarrassed baby, it's ok" Billy reassured Steve.

Steve nodded, Billy could see Steve's bulge through his boxers he put his hand on Steve's body tracing down to his bulge.
He took his boxers off, he was now fully naked, he asked Steve for permission before removing Steve's boxers. This was new for both of them.

Billy usually carried condoms on him so he grabbed one from his pants pocket and slipped it on. "Do you have any lube?" Billy asked Steve in a soft tone. Y-yeah, the drawer by the dishwasher" Steve said preparing himself for what was about to happen as Billy walked away to get it. He closed his eyes, mentally preping himself. Billy walked back over with the lube in hand.

He's getting ready to insert himself, he pulls Steve's body closer without taking him off the counter, he lines himself up with Steve
And begins slowly thrusting inside Steve.
"O- oh God I-" Steve couldn't Form any words, but he could moan, and that he did.
Billy was thrusting slow for Steve.

"F- f- faster please" Steve asked using one arm to hold the back of Billy's neck and the other to hold on to the counter. Billy started thrusting faster causing Steve to moan in pleasure "Jesus, God, fuck" Steve said, it felt amazing. Billy started moaning as he thrusted faster.

(Smut ending)
~~~

El and the kids were at Els cabin, all huddled in a circle around a bottle and a names written down, they were choosing who to spy on through El's Void, Mike spun it and they all watched as it slowed down landing on....Steve.

"Ooh ok he's probably with Billy they are always together now" Max said "yeah let's see what they're up too" Mike said " El grabbed her blindfold and put it on Holding her picture of Steve and the kids, she entered the void.

She turned around looking for Steve, she heard noises and walked towards them, she made weird faces which the others noticed. "What's wrong El? Will asked her "they are... happy screaming?" El answered not sure what was happening.

"WHAT" Max shouted "oh my God El get out of there now!" Lucas said, she quickly took off her blindfold looking confused as to what she just saw.

~~~

Billy and Steve are still going at it in the kitchen, Billy now has lots of scratch marks on his back because of Steve, but he didn't mind, they were making out when Steve saw something out of the corner of his eye, he ended the kiss looking to his left, he saw headlights, blaring through the blinds into the dimly lit house.

"Oh shit" Steve said realizing who it was.
Billy looked over and saw them too they quickly got off of each other as knocks could be heard on Steve's door, along with a feminine voice.

"Stevie! Guess who's home?"

(Authors note)
So uh....what did ya think of
the smut. 💀 I tried to not make
it cringey, and guess who's home??
Lmk of there are any spelling errors I'll
Fix them.

1428 words