Part 5 "Make out sesh"

(One of my favorite songs rn ^^)

(No smut but kissing/making out and touching 🤭)

Steve shut his eyes tightly and nodded "yes"
Steve said he slowly opened his eyes then making eye contact with Billy who look relieved "are you attracted to me?" Billy said smirking Steve rolled his eyes and nodded yes.

"Can i..?" Billy asked "yes" Steve said. Their faces inched closer as their lips crashed together moving in sync they were holding each other, passionately kissing. Steve's hands on Billy's cheeks and Billy's hands on Steve's waist holding him tightly.

They both stopped kissing to breath and they started into each other's eyes before kissing once more Steve then dragging Billy up to his room and Billy smiled and followed.

They went upstairs and got to Steve's room and they started to undo each other's clothes once they were done they both stood there staring at each other in boxers not sure what to do next "is this your first time doing stuff with a guy?" Billy asked "yeah" Steve nodded embarrassed " Hey it's ok it's my first time too" Billy said this made Steve feel better.

"We will take it slow ok we don't have to have sex tonight" Billy said, Steve nodded
Billy came up to him and cupped his face before they started kissing once again with even more passion as if their lips had been longing for each other Billy's hands moved up and down Steve's waist exploring his body.

While holding each other Steve backed up and fell on his bed Billy climbed on top of him and started kissing his neck causing Steve to lean his head back in pleasure slightly moaning Billy smirked at this knowing he was pleasing Steve.

He left some noticeable hickeys on Steve's neck before trailing down his body leaving more on his abdomen kissing his stomach getting done to his V line, Billy looked at Steve asking for permission Steve looked down and said "not tonight" Billy nodded and came back up kissing Steve once again Steve's holding Billy's back before flipping them so Steve was on top.

Billy held Steve's waist as Steve was sitting in his lap his legs wrapped around Billy's waist.

They continued their make out sesh Steve then started leaving hickeys down Billy's neck Billy let out a moan while watching Steve he kissed his skin so carefully he then looked Billy in the eyes and kissed his bruises, his scars, his cuts, kissing them gently Billy shut his eyes and smiled slightly.

He was admiring Steve's body his perfect skin, his defined abs he put his fingers on the trailing down his body.

He got to Steve's V line and Steve let out a gasp he had a noticeable boner he instantly got red from embarrassment and looked away Billy chuckled and tilted Steve's jaw so he could see him "Hey it's ok it happens to the best of us" Steve's nodded and slightly smiled.

"Can we uhm..can we cuddle for a bit?" Steve asked Billy smiled and nodded "of course we can" Steve let out a sigh or relief
He snuggled up to Billy he was laying on top of him while billy was laying under holding him Steve's arms around Billy's shoulders and Billy's arms around Steve's waist.

Billy smiled since their faces were pushed against each other he grabbed Steve's ass slightly making Steve let out an interesting noise.

Billy looked at him like he was holding in a laugh "Billlyy" Steve whined "don't do that!" He said "ok ok sorry princess" Steve blushed at the nickname and rolled his eyes.

They sat there in each other's warm embrace hoping this moment would never end and they wouldn't have to go back to the shitty reality the one hates gay people
And kills you for it they were both thinking about the same thing.

Sadly the moment was interupted by a consistent knocking at Steve's front door. Steve bounced up quickly and panicked putting on some shorts Billy laid there not knowing what to do "get in my closet Billy just incase, I don't know who it is" Billy groaned as he got in and shut it.

Steve opened his door and shut it running downstairs almost falling twice "I'm coming!" He shouted because the knocking didn't stop yet. He ran up to the door and quickly opened it.

Not sure who he was expecting but he definitely wasn't expecting who was there...

(Authors note)
This is a shorter chapter but I
had to do it. Was the hot and heavy
stuff good or cringe? 💀 also who do
yall think is at the door 🤭

784 words.