Part 4 "Are you attrcated to me?"

I love this video sm 💀 ^^
Major TW: straight intercourse 😨

~~~

He heard...grunting noises??

He slowly opened the door and walked in following the noises to He walked around the corner to see Billy and Heather fucking? Her bent over and him closing his eyes as if he is imaging someone else or something.

Steve just stood there not sure what to do Billy finally saw him. "Jesus harrington what the fuck" Billy shouted Steve quickly ran out and went to his car he just sat there not sure what to do, he still had stuff inside he didn't wanna leave.

Billy pulled out and and got his shorts back on as Heather scoffed and got dressed, Billy felt.. bad and he felt even worse or disgusted that he was imagining Steve he didn't know why he felt attracted to him he walked outside and saw Steve in his car.

Steve saw a flustered and sweaty billy walking up to his car he felt upset for some reason and decided he didn't care about his stuff, he quickly drove off not giving billy the chance to talk to him or anything.

~~~

Steve was home alone as usual he plopped on his couch watching TV some random game show was on, it wasn't funny but he didn't feel like changing it. He zoned out thinking about what happened earlier, thinking about Billy with Heather. He didn't know why he felt hurt Billy is a douche to him in school so why did he feel like this?

He was pulled out of his thoughts as he heard knocking on his door whoever it was kept knocking "jeez ok I'm coming!" He shouted turning off his TV and going up to the door.

He opened the door, his eyes meeting with Billy's he looked slightly sad "what- why are you here" Steve said "come to pick a fight?" "No Steve of course not can I please just come in?" Billy said "You say of course as if I show know that" Steve said Billy gave him a look and Steve moved aside gesturing for him to come in.

Billy looked around as this was his first time being inside he only knew his address because he checked Steve's application, he plopped down on the couch not knowing what to say or do.

"Do you...uh what something to drink?" Steve said Billy simply nodded as Steve got lemonade for Billy, Billy was trying to figure out what to say or why he was even there.

So waked back in the living room handing Billy the drink "So why are you here?" Steve said "I'm uhm not sure" Billy said quietly sipping the drink Steve sat next to him on the couch "is this about earlier?" Steve said "because if so I don't care obviously you can fuck who you'd like you know".

Billy looked at Steve, what he said didn't seem genuine like he didn't mean it Billy sensed a feeling of hurt in his voice. Billy's eyes glanced at Steve's lips then back to his eyes.

"I- I don't know why I'm feeling this way" Billy spouted "what do you mean?" Steve said Billy sighed "have you ever felt attracted to anyone..." Billy said "sure-" "who's a guy" Steve was interupted by Billy.

Steve knew instantly what Billy meant he tried to act dumb though "I don't understand?" "Cmon harrington you've heard of gay people surely, yeah?" Steve nodded "that's what I'm asking" Billy looked in Steve's eyes hopefully Steve glanced at Billy's lips how perfect they looked.

"Have you?" Billy asked, Steve realized how close they were and begin to feel flustered and nervous he felt his face heating up as Billy started to smile a little.

Steve nodded indicating he has felt same sex attraction "towards who?" Billy asked hopefully "erm I- I don't know" Steve looked away and to the ground anywhere but Billy's eyes Billy still started him down.

"Hav- have you?" Steve asked glancing at Billy "yeah" Billy replied "oh" was all Steve could say "oh?" Billy mimicked him "is that all you have to say" Billy said " I don't know what you want me to say man!" Steve began to raise his voice.

Billy put down his glass and got up "you know what this was a bad idea I shouldn't have come here" Billy said clearly upset he started to head towards the door "Wait!" Steve said sternly Billy turned to look at him then walking up to Steve getting in his personal space "what? Hm" Billy said looking Steve dead in the eyes as Steve stood there flustered "I- I uh" he stuttered.

"Billy I-" Steve tried to talk but was cut off by Billy "Jesus harrington are you gay or not?" Steve shut his eyes tightly and quietly said "yes".

(Authors note)
I love leaving yall on cliffhangers
sorry this was a shorter chapter.
Hopefully there isn't many spelling errors.

830 words.