Chapter 12: Indigo

TW
BLOOD/GORE/VIOLENCE
VOMIT (for my emetaphobia babes just a warning)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"There's a mole in my fucking mafia and I want to know why none of you have any idea about who it is, my parents could have been killed last night, my little brother was knocked unconscious and indigo was- well actually indigo didn't give a fuck but I want you to know that when I find who's ratting on me I'll give them the most painful death they could imagine and then I'll give them to my fiancée, you think I'm bad, she's ten times Fucking worse" Greyson told me to stay in his office while he had this meeting with his minions but I got bored and suddenly I was outside the meeting room and listening to him threaten his men.

How that happened I have no idea.

Even though grey isn't the official don yet he's still doing his job like he is the boss. I admire him for that. He'll be a great don. Ew, I just complimented him again, that's twice in 24 hours, I'm starting to feel dizzy from all the niceness I've been dishing out to him.

Is niceness a word? It would make sense if it was-

"Indigo I know you're there" oops

"I'm not" I reply and smack my head at how stupid that was. I open the door figuring that I've been caught anyway and step into the room. It's big and the glass looks over the city of New York , both out estates are in the suburbs of the city so we don't usually come into the main part. Grey stands at the top of the glass table by a black leather chair while his men are around the table looking at him.

"I told you to stay in the Fucking office woman, why don't you ever listen to me" he snaps and glares at me.

"Geez, someone hasn't had their morning cocoa" I reply and walk over to him and sit down in his chair he looks over his shoulder at me and shakes his head before turning his attention back to the matter at hand.

"Shut up! It's a fucking spinney chair, are you kidding!" I exclaim while spinning around on it, I'm a kid I know, it comes from my lack of childhood. That's was a bad thing to say anyway-

He grabs the chairs armrest and gives me look. Holy fuck that's hot.

"Are you hot, I'm hot, can someone get the AC on" I say and he rolls his eyes at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been half an hour and I'm sick of hearing all these mens small brains try to come together with a decent plan of action.

"I think we should-" one of greys minions starts but I interrupt.

"Blah blah blah, why don't you just set a trap?" They all turn to look at me and I sit up mocking their seriousness and wheeling closer to the table on my spinney chair. Grey walks over from his spot looking out the window- boy was having a main character moment for a second there.

"How?" Grey asks and looks at me.

"there's a chance that the mole is in here right now but whatever I'll go ahead, make a Situation like a problem that doesn't exist and the mole is sure to report it back to the Russians, tag all of your mens phone calls and I'm sure you'll find the idiot" I explain and get up to stretch.

"That's.....actually a really good idea" grey says and turns to one of his men.

"Lucas, get Amiya to tap all the phones, we'll go from there" he says and the man who's got blond surfer curls and piercing blue eyes nods his head and leaves the room.

"Why's she here?" A guy with black hair says from the back. Grey looks over at him and slowly stalks towards him. Uh-oh.

"Why are you here bitch" I say before grey gets to him and the man glares at me.