Paralogue

♚♚♚

Gloria is a beautiful, smart and charming young lady from Romania

People in her village loved her, for her generosity, kindness and compassion. But they also liked how fiesty she can become.

She lived with her mother and grandmother,
after the death of her father, she took over his farmland trading crops.

Until one day a huge ship filled with the Army of the Ottoman Empire came to the small town, took young girls from their families.
Gloria happens to be one of them.

What does tomorrow have in store for her?.

♚♚♚

Sultan Murad IV

The 3rd son of Sultan Ahmed I and Kösem Sultan.

After the death of his oldest half brother; Sultan Osman, and the execution of his older brother Mehmet, at the age of 12 Murad took the throne as the eldest son left alive. But because of his young age, his mother Kosem was in charge of the empire, until seen suitable.

Sultan Murad is now known for his power and brutality towards traitors,

People feared his presence,
They knew that if they were to anger the powerful Padışah heads will roll and blood will flow.

Murad learned not to trust, and love, or so until he met Gloria.

♚♚♚
A/N

This story is fanfiction, all the characters are from the show (Muhteşem Yüzyıl: Kösem) except for (Gloria aka Meleksima Sultan) whom i made up along with some other side characters.
All characters will be shown in the next chapter.
Some events are fictional and are not historically accurate.