* 23 *

—•—

——

"GO GO GO KEEP MOVING!" "Hear that Finn, he means you!" I pulled at his hand trying to get him to drop the pill.

"Cypress... you have to let me go." We ran in the tunnels, well speed walked. I told Katniss to run while I stayed behind.

"Finnick. I love you so much, you hear me?" I stopped walking and stared at him. "Please." I pulled his face down and kissed him, poring all the emotion I have into it.

"You with me?" I ask as we pull away painting. "Always." "Good, now let's go."

He nodded and limped as fast as he could forward.

All my priorities went to keeping Finnick alive  I haven't had time to comprehend what I had done to Roland.

Finnick started to limb more, I looked down to see stripes of blood running down his calf.

"Gale!" I yell as much as I don't want his help, I know he can hold Finnick better.

"Help!" He nodded and put Finnick's arm over his shoulder I still held onto his waist gripping as hard as I could.

Once we got out of the tunnels peacekeepers started to shoot at us.

Finnick ducked his head as we ran behind a pillar.

Katniss shot her flamed arrow at ones walking down the stairs shooting at us.

I got out my gun and started shooting. Most went down so we ran.

A light turned on and incinerated Messalla Gale and I both looked at each other we gripped Finnick harder while we ran faster.

"Go! Go!" "Keep going!" "Come on let's go!" We all yelled over top of each other.

More lights turned on we barely missed them.

Finnick's jaw was clenched I could tell he was in terrible pain.

One of the Peacekeepers shots grazed my arm. "Let me go! Please." Finnick said. I turned to see the floor coming up.

"Let me die!" Tears made my vision start to blur. "No!"

We finally stopped the floor stopped coming up.

"Peeta come on!" Katniss yelled. Peeta laid on the ground clenching his head.

"Peeta we have to keep going."