Elayne

A part of me was already believing all of them but the bigger part of me was refusing it...

And I could feel the denial inside.

I was walking through the street, none of them followed me.
I was lost in thoughts.
I had no idea what my life was like before everything happened. There's no way I knew all of them before. All I had was Tyler. All I remember is about Tyler. I remember his face, his voice, his gestures and everything he used to do for me.

I stopped moving.

I was standing in the middle of the street, staring down at the concrete path below. A drop of tear from my eyes fell on the dry ground. I took a deep inhale and lifted my gaze.

I met his eyes.

August walked towards me, his face was numb. He grabbed my hands and walked back to his home. There was silence all around me.
I was exhausted after crying for so long.

They forced me to sit on the couch. The three of them had frozen eyes which almost scared me.

"We are tired too... Ina." Clave spoke.

"We've had the same conversation over and over again... But.. You end up forgetting everything again and again and agai-" his voice cracked as he rubbed a tear that fell on his cheek.

"Stop feeding me your lies.. " I spoke.

The room went silent again. August then took the remote control from the table before me. He took out a CD and inserted it into the TV slot.

My faint eyes got shot towards the screen I saw infront of me, hearing a familiar voice. It was Tyler.
I watched his movements. He was smiling. I got lost in that world for a moment, ignoring everybody and everyone surrounding me.

The soft smile of mine vanished as soon as August paused it. He handed me the cover of the CD without uttering a word or sharing a glance.

My eyes widened as I read the cover. I immediately looked up at the three of them who were standing infront of me.

"This..." My eyes begged them to explain.

"It's a movie.. And yes. Tyler is just a character. " lola spoke.

I couldn't let out a single word. I could feel my whole body rejecting the new information. My breathe was getting heavier. My chest felt like it was tearing up into numerous pieces.

"No.." I finally said before bursting into tears.

A month later.

"So how do you feel today miss Ina?" She asked.

"Much better." I said as a soft smile appeared on my face.

"How was last week?"

"It was uhh... Okay."
My face fell on to the palm of my hand which was resting on the arm of the couch.

"And why is that?"

"It's just.. Uhh.. I can't accept everything.. Just yet."

"Go with that thought.. Why is that?"

"I just feel like.. Y'know
I want to... Uhmm.. I don't want to believe that they were all just a mere imagination of mine. I wanted it all to be true.
Uhh.. And Tyler was just an obsession like.. One of the many. In reality, I didn't even know the actor or his name. It was just a pure fucking.. Illusion."