𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

excuse mistakes.

𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟫 ,𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟫 ,𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥.
𝟤:𝟤𝟢 𝖯𝖬.
-𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖠𝖦𝖮 𝖨𝖫, "𝙲𝙷𝙸-𝚁𝙰𝚀.-

dayvon awoken from his sleep, groaning and whipping the covers off of his body.

he scooted to the edge of the bed, standing off of it as he walked into his connected bathroom of his home.

today was dayvons week with the kids, they were currently sleep in their rooms.

today true was turning 11 months, and she was now walking. she actually said her first word yesterday. She said 'dada.' but it hurt dayvons heart knowing that her father wasn't with them at the moment.

Dayvon sighed grabbing his toothbrush, turning on the faucet as he wet the small bristles. grabbing the toothpaste and squeezing it onto them.

once he was done he quickly washed his face, dayvon slid the shower door open. reaching his hand out to turn the cold polished knob to the left.

he turnt back around, beginning to discard his clothing and throwing them inside the dirty hamper.

Once dayvon was done he stared at himself in the mirror, noticing that he was getting bigger. his face was getting fatter and also were his thighs, butt, belly, arms, and legs.

Dayvon knew this could only be symptoms of.

Pregnancy.

he figured he'd go get a pregnancy test later from cvs. Dayvon hopped inside the shower, letting the hot water run down his body and relax his muscles.

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝟑𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 dayvon was now ready and dressed, he wore a black muscle shirt, black sweatpants and air Jordan 5's 'racer blue.'

he walked out of his room and into the kids, firstly walking into demonis room he chuckled seeing taylin sleep in there along with him.

Demoni laid at the bottom of the bed while
Taylin laid at the top, taylins feet on demonis feet.

"aye folks." he shook both of the boys, "what?" Demoni squinted his eyes at his uncle, "get up and get dressed li' nigga."

Demoni sighed dramatically standing off the bed, walking into his bathroom as he ran his shower water.

Dayvon picked up taylin by his arm pits, running his hand through taylins curls he sighed."gotta do ya hair." he mumbled walking into trues room.