𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜.

𝐋𝐎, doctors office.
the next day.

taylin and Kentrell quietly sat in the doctors office, patiently waiting until taylins name was called

"dada" said taylin as Kentrell looked down to look into his big grey orbs. "yes taytay?" he asked.

"me wan big necklace  like this" taylin smiled making kentrell smiled as he touching his 'gravediggin' chain. kentrell kissed his sons cheek.

"imma getchu one ight?" said kentrell, taylin nodded as he placed his pacifier in his mouth, sucking on it as he eyes got heavy. kentrells smiled dropped 'thought i threw that motha fucka away' he thought shaking his head.

"taylin gaulden!" a doctor called, Kentrell looked up, he stood up as he walked towards the doctor, "that's him?" she asked. kentrell nodded his head while she nodded hers also. the trio walking into a yellow room.

"doctober Johnson will be in here with you for a minute!" she smiled softly closing the door, taylin picked his head up as his eye lit up, eyeing the doors around him as he jumped off of kentrells lap running over to the giraffe toy.

a knock sounded on the door as a white women walked in, greeting taylin and kentrell with a warm smile."hello, im ms.Johnson nice to meet up" she walked over to Kentrell shaking his hand. she waved at taytay as taytay send her back a cheesy smile.

"Ok" she placed her clipboard down, sitting down on the Rollie chair typing on her computer. "you mind if i ask you a few questions mr.Gaulden?" she glanced at him.

"yea" he rasped out, ms.Johnson nodded her head." Okkkk" she dragged grabbing her clipboard and pen, turning around in her chair to face Kentrell "question number one, does taylin get distracted easily while counting or smiling? like staring at random things?"