𝟓𝐈𝐕𝐄

Excuse mistakes.

𝐋𝐎, chicago.
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 2022.

Jania finished making her lovers dinner, smiling as she added the sleeping pill to it

Jania finished making her lovers dinner, smiling as she added the sleeping pill to it. Jania has been suspicious with Kentrell.

she noticed he's been off, real distant. So tonight she decided to go through his phone. but the only way she could do that is if she puts him to sleep or if she's in the shower.

she sighed as she rubbed over her 3 week old belly. her ears perked up once she heard the front door open and close. "front door open front door open"

she grinned as she placed kentrells plate onto the marble counter. walking to where he was she smiled walking up to him.

"hi baby." she spoke seductively.

"hello Jania" he huffed kicking off his shoes before walking into the kitchen rubbing his belly.

"i cooked for you trell" she spoke excited as she followed behind him back inside the kitchen.

Kentrell hummed as he bent down smelling the food, scrunching his face up instantly covering it up with a smile. "hm thank ya bae"

Jania pouted, " you don't like it trell?"
"huh?" he looked up at her. "uh, ian hungry thank you tho ma" he looked at her one last time before walking up the stairs.

the two walked up the stairs into their bedroom"how my son doing?" kentrell asked opening the bathroom door walking inside.

"good, i go to the doctors tomorrow" she sighed.

"hm," he hummed as he began undressing himself. "how was work?" she asked biting her lip nervous.