𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜.

𝐋𝐎, baby gender reveal.
one month later..

Dayvon smiled, looking around at all the people who came to his gender reveal

Dayvon smiled, looking around at all the people who came to his gender reveal. so many people wearing the color of what they think the gender will be.

dayvon wearing pink, demoni wearing blue, Kentrell wearing pink, and Tasha wearing pink.

taytay no where in sight.

dayvon frowned, he told kentrell of how's he's been acting, less happier,less eating, less everything. taylin just wasn't the taytay they knew.

"Phattttt" Kentrell dragged, dayvon smiling once he walked up behind him, wrapping his slender arms around him, rubbing his 7 month belly.

"yes?" dayvon smiled as kentrell placed wet kisses along his neck, dayvon biting his lip, titling his head giving kentrell more access. kentrell bit down on his neck"ouch!" von popped kentrel on his hand.

trell lauging kissing dayvons chubby brown cheeks, his big lips in a pout. "lil horny ass" he smiled. "omgggggg trelll ii want you to fuck me already!" dayvon stomped his foot, crossing his arms.

"no, you pregnant with my child phat. ian gon fuck you..you got two mo'months, you'll be ight"
Said Kentrell leaving out of the kitchen.

Dayvons hormones have been all over the place, the males sex drive going crazy.

he pouted as taylin finally came out of his room all day, dayvon smiled wobbling over to taylin. picking him up as he rubbed the sleepiness from his eye.

dayvon stared at his little boy, his eye bags visible and his curls all dried out over his head.  dayvon tried to do his hair, but taylin said no everytime.