𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

excuse mistakes.

𝐋𝐎, chicago il

𝐋𝐎, chicago il.
𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗, 2022.

Dayvon hiked his pants up, only for them to fall back down

Dayvon hiked his pants up, only for them to fall back down. The bowlegged figure walked into the building. Being met with the same person from last time.

joe looked up from his computer smiling at dayvon." hello, nice to meet you again dayvon"

"wassup, uh is Kentrell hea?" he asked fixing his black muscle shirt. "uh yea, but he inna session right now doa. you might have ta wait"

von sucked his teeth, " folks it's urgent i needa talk ta him now, please"

Joe sighed. " ight go ahead, just tell him don't beat my ass. you remember the directions?" the lightskin asked.

" yea, appreciate it folks"

"ight" Joe smiled as von walked towards the elevator. his Air Force 1's tapping against the grey pament. he pressed the 'up' button patiently waiting.

dayvon was questions his sexuality, it was weird to him. he wasn't gay tho, he's just attracted to kentrell .

the elevator dinged as he stepped in, he stared at nothing as his thoughts wandered. he'd recently found out kentrell owned the building.

he was impressed.

the elevator dinged as he stepped out, his natural mug plasted on his face as he held the brim of his grey sweatpants, his chain dangled with every step he took.

he followed the directions before landing in front of the door. he took a few breathes 'ight dayvon, stand up don't be weak Inna knees'

he huffed before knocking. his hands were sweaty, nobody ever made him feel like this. he felt like a bitch.

"ca'min" he heard the deep southern accent. he opened the door as he stared at the male he was in a session in.