Chapter 42

It was inconvenient for Xu Hanzheng to speak, so Chi Yu didn't ask any more, and after a few words with him, he planned to hang up.

    "Don't spend all your energy on Chi's house." Xu Hanzheng finally said.

    Chi Yu thought about the deep meaning of his words, answered and hung up.

    He asked Xu Hanzheng just to ask if the events of the year were related to the Xu family, and if so, what role did the Xu family play. Xu Hanzheng's answer indicated that the Xu family was involved, and maybe it was the mastermind.

    In this case, things seem to be more troublesome than expected.

    A week passed, Xu Xiaoxiao couldn't hold back anymore, and Qi Mu couldn't stop him if he had to call Chi Yu.

    "Does Mr. Chi have another dog outside? I have to call and check the post!"

    Qi Mu looked vigilant when he saw him holding the mobile phone, and there was nothing he could do about it.

."Alright, don't cry."

    "Who wants to cry? Doesn't he really have a dog?" Xu Xiaoxiao's eyes widened in disbelief.

    "No." Qi Mu told him the truth, "There was a small accident, I was injured a little bit, and I couldn't cry when I saw it, would you agree?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao nodded and stopped talking.

    Not happy anymore, Chi Yu was hiding it from him again!

    He called Chi Yu, but he didn't answer, Xu Xiaoxiao called several times in succession, but Chi Yu couldn't pretend not to hear, "scare?"

    The face wasn't wrapped, it's crusted now, it doesn't look bloody, but it's still a little scary.

    Xu Xiaoxiao's ability to bear is much stronger than before, and he looked carefully and did not speak to him.

    "Scare?" Chi Yu shouted again uncertainly.

.Xu Xiao was frightened and laughed. Wherever he left his phone, he lay down on the windowsill and sulked.

    Qi Mu walked over to pick up the phone and gave Chi Yu a self-conscious look. Chi Yu sighed, pulling her face in pain, miserable and funny.

    "Okay, say something nice, admit your mistake, and Xiaoxiao won't be angry, you know?" Qi Mu deliberately said it loudly so that Xu Xiaoxiao could hear it.

    "Okay." Chi Yu agreed, Xu Xiaoxiao snorted when he heard their conversation.

    "Scared, angry?"

    "Yeah, I'm angry, the kind that can't be coaxed." Xu Xiao gave him a frightened look, then looked out the window, "You're too ugly, I order you to get better right away, otherwise my brother and I will not want you. "

    His face was expressionless, and he spoke with great momentum. Qi Mu smiled, put down the phone and walked away quietly. .Xu Xiaoxiao glanced at the phone, but went to take it and didn't speak.

    Chi Yu covered her face, dressed like a Tianzhu girl, and said bitterly, "Scare, look at me, I'm not ugly anymore."

    "Huh?" Xu Xiaoxiao reluctantly picked up the phone and looked at it, it didn't matter, she laughed so much that tears almost flowed from the corner of her mouth.

    "Hahaha, Mr. Chi, do you want to do the neck twist dance?"

    Chi Yu saw him smile, and twisted his neck in coordination, stiff and weird, and to Xu Xiaoxiao, it was still funny.