Chapter 26

After Chi Yu's operation, everyone's hearts were overwhelmed. The doctor said that after staying in the hospital for a few days, he could go home. After Xu Xiaoxiao heard this, he happily packed up the house and was ready to welcome Chi Yu back. Family.

    Chi Yu strongly condemned his behavior of throwing himself in the hospital.

    Of course, Xu Xiaoxiao didn't realize it, and he even showed off to Chi Yu the results of his day's work.

    "I got a new sofa cover in the living room, and Mr. Chi's room is also very beautiful. There is also a table, which was bought for me by Brother Qi. It is very big, very strong, and very good-looking. Also, I also bought it. The cups of the two cats are so cute..." Xu Xiaoxiao said happily, realizing that everyone was looking at him, he stayed for a second, then he covered his face embarrassedly, and lay on Chi Yu's quilt, " Anyway, Mr. Chi will know when he gets home!"
."Well." Chi Yu nodded with a smile on his face, and the patient in the next bed looked envious.

    Chi Yu changed the ward after the operation. There were exactly two beds, and Xu Hanzheng lived next to him.

    Qi Mu chose to ignore this choice.

    This person's tricks, he has deeply learned in the past few days, the more you care about some people, the more embarrassed he will be. Similarly, the higher the ability of shameless.

    Xu Xiaoxiao couldn't ignore him, especially when they were eating together, Xu Hanzheng stared at him, with his pale face and the desolation of being alone, it was quite the same thing.

    They ate delicious food over there, Xu Hanzheng ate instant noodles alone, coughing while eating, Xu Xiaoxiao was afraid that he would cough out his lungs.

    Qi Mu's face has not been better for a day, and he still eats this kind of food when he is hospitalized? .But he couldn't hold his face and said, think about it and forget it, what does Xu Hanzheng's matter have to do with him.

    Xu Xiaoxiao frowned and found that things were not simple. He looked back at Xu Hanzheng, Xu Hanzheng saw him looking at himself, his eyes lit up, "Xiaoxiao?"

    He was very familiar with him, and his name followed Qi Mu.

    Xu Xiaoxiao glanced at the instant noodles he was eating, and just when Xu Hanzheng thought he would ask him to eat the fragrant pig's feet rice together, Xu Xiaoxiao poured him a glass of water.

    Glancing at the forgotten sauerkraut bun, "You don't eat instant noodles often, you forgot to put your sauerkraut."

    Xu Hanzheng: "..."

    Xu Hanzheng put the pickled cabbage bun in desperation, thinking sadly that even if he can't eat pig's feet rice, he has to eat some delicious instant noodles!

    "Xiaoxiao, open the door." Qi Mu said to Xu Xiaoxiao in a cold voice.

.Xu Xiaoxiao felt that he was a little angry, but he knew it wasn't his own.

    Xu Hanzheng was aggrieved. Next time, he would never eat instant noodles with such a great taste.

    The rich taste of instant noodles floated out along the door, and the nurse sister who was on duty was hungry and came over following the smell.

    With a bitter expression on his face, he was also a little uneasy, "Bed No. 7, what are you eating! I told you, don't eat this kind of food! Eat something nutritious, look at the bed next to you, why is it so bad? Obedient? Huh?"

    Xu Hanzheng was even more aggrieved, he also wanted to eat pig's feet rice.

    "Don't eat it." The nurse sister saw that he was not taken care of, compared to Chi Yu's side, it could be said to be desolate, and she was too embarrassed to kill him, "Although we have no one to take care of, no one to deliver meals, but there are takeaways. Ah no, it's more nutritious than instant noodles."