Chapter 29

In the end, it was proved that Chi Yu was still unreliable.

    But Chi Yu wanted to save face and said that he had an idea, which made Qi Mu feel at ease.

    To be honest, Qi Mu was not very relieved, but he felt that there was no big problem, so he didn't care anymore. Thinking for the better, Chi Yu's straight man's idea might just make Xu Xiaoxiao happy.

    Chi Yu went around a certain treasure and used his ability to buy cards for Xiaoxiao. After buying it, he felt relaxed and imagined the scene after Xu Xiaoxiao saw it.

    Scare must have been sluggish for a few seconds, as if he was hit, then jumped up happily, and then asked himself if it was a gift for him.

    After nodding himself, he might fly over to hug him and rub against him, or he might be incoherent, surprise again and again, and then look at the gift for him.

    The eyes must be bright, the kind that I like very much, and the ones who are happy will fly to the sky.

.Thinking about it, the corner of Chi Yu's mouth twitched.

    Xu Xiaoxiao was not very good at this time.

    He has been a little irritable these days. I don't know why, but he feels uncomfortable in the lower abdomen for no reason. It may not be appropriate to say that he is uncomfortable, because it is accompanied by some strange feelings that make him feel a little bloated. Xu Xiaoxiao can't help it. Just roll a few times on the bed.

    There is also a place that is hard to tell, numb and itchy, always making him have the urge to reach out and touch it, and he is ashamed and shocked when he reacts.

    This strange feeling of the body is something he has never experienced before. Anyway, the feeling so far is not good.

    At the same time, the pattern on his face was also a little hot, and a slight hot feeling sometimes made him feel that he was thinking too much.

.Thinking of the upcoming birthday, Xu Xiaoxiao felt less irritable. He didn't know what gift Mr. Chi would give him. I was looking forward to it.

    In fact, he didn't want anything special. He wanted a big doll because he slept alone before, or had a doll to accompany him, but now he sleeps with Chi Yu, the doll is not so important, but the big furry is still so cute.

    Countdown to my birthday, two days left.

    There are not many things at home and need to be purchased. It happened that Qi Mu had come by car, so it was more convenient to scare Xu Xiao out.

    Qi Mu was fully armed with a mask and hat, and looked at Xu Xiaoxiao before going out, wondering why this child has such a big heart, is he not afraid of being recognized.

    "Little scared, why don't you wear a mask or hat?"

    "what?".They didn't have masks at home, Xu Xiaoxiao felt that wearing a mask was a bit like an assassin, and Chi Yu didn't go out, so naturally he wouldn't prepare a mask.

    "Then wear a big hat, it should be fine."

    "Okay." Xu Xiao was frightened and went in to look for the hat.

    I found one with ears on the top, and it will be biu biu when you pinch it.

    Qi Mu: "..." This should be more noticeable, right?

    "What's the matter?" Xu Xiaoxiao played with his hat, "It feels weird, Brother Qi, wouldn't it be weird to take it out?"

    Qi Mu saw that he was playing vigorously, and his ears drooped for a while and then stood up, but he still took them down.