Chapter 4

Chi Yu nodded, unable to say what he felt.

    For the time being, he couldn't be nice to Xu Xiaoxia, even if he pretended, he couldn't pretend.

    Xu Xiao went out in fright, but Chi Yu was still the same as yesterday, laying on the side of the bowl and eating rice in his mouth.

    "Mr. Chi, do you want to go to the toilet?" Xu Xiaoxiao asked as he packed his things and pretended to be casual.

    Chi Yu's hand trembled in the quilt. With a calm expression, it was a shame that he couldn't hide when he looked closely. He wanted to kill this person.

    "Do you want me to come on?" Chi Yu's face was as usual.

    "Ah?" Xu Xiaoxiao blushed a little, what does this have to do with him, isn't Mr. Chi thinking about it?

    "If you want, I can help you..." Xu Xiaoxiao said with consideration.

    "Okay." Chi Yu's voice seemed to be squeezed out of his throat, and he gritted his teeth quite a bit.

."Then, I'll help you." Xu Xiaoxiao went out first to get things ready.

    He hasn't taken care of the wounded who can't get out of bed, Chi Yu is still a man, although they are husband and wife, but they have no real name.

    Xu Xiaoxiao was nervously sweating on his forehead. He hesitated outside the door for a long time before pushing the door in.

    "Mr. Chi, I'll help you up, or..."

    "Do you think I can get up?" Chi Yu's tone was not very good.

    He thought that he was hiding well enough, but he didn't know that it was all in vain. When something was revealed to the public, he would still feel helpless and ashamed uncontrollably.

    The eldest young master of the Chi family, who used to be at the top, is now unable to solve his physical problems by himself. How ironic.

    Xu Xiaoxiao was awakened by his piercing tone, "Then I..."

    "Actually, you don't have to worry about me.Chi Yu closed his eyes and swallowed the forbearance and shame back in his stomach. "See?" He pointed to the urine bag hanging by the bed, "I'm a waste now, and I need a urinary catheter to solve my physical problems, you Feel free to humiliate me."

    "I, I didn't mean that." Xu Xiaoxiao changed his face, he didn't understand some words, but he could understand the general meaning of Chi Yu.

    He never meant humiliation, why did Mr. Chi think so.

    He was so anxious that he was about to cry. His beautiful eyes were blushing. In Chi Yu's eyes, his acting skills had improved.

    "What else do you want to do?" Chi Yu was a little bit smashed, "You still want to see how I am in a mess, why don't I show you all, okay?"

    "Mr. Chi..."

    "Do you want to see my legs?" Chi Yu looked as usual, "If you're not disgusting, I can show you."

.As he spoke, he lifted the quilt, and Xu Xiaoxiao screamed and closed his eyes from the broken legs in front of him.

    Chi Yu was not wearing trousers, Xu Xiaoxiao could see at a glance his crippled leg due to the car accident. The flesh on his thigh was somewhat eroded and pus appeared, giving off a stench, and he could even see the broken bones inside.

    It's a pair of legs that haven't been treated at all!

    Xu Xiaoxiao's stomach was surging for a while, his face was tangled and pale because of the stomach pain, and he finally couldn't help covering his mouth and ran out.