Chapter 14

Chi Yu received a call from Qi Mu again, saying that he had been busy recently, and he might directly ask the doctor to go to Chi Yu's place, so he went to X City.

    He didn't want to stay in City M anymore, and it was fine to say he was running away or being cowardly.

    Chi Yu hung up the phone, remembering that Xu Hanzheng might be back.

    When the car accident happened, Xu Hanzheng was not in the country, but Chi Yu felt that he should know what the Xu family did.

    Back then, the Chi family, the Xu family, and the Qi family were the three major families in M ​​city, and the three families had a good relationship, so Chi Yu, Qi Mu and Xu Hanzheng, the three of them could be said to have grown up together, and they had a good relationship.

.Later, the Qi family began to rot from the inside. After the death of Mr. Qi, he could not find a successor who could take the lead. The generation of the fathers broke up the Qi family. After a few years of lawsuits, they all went abroad after dividing the family property Now, the Qi Mu family is left with a divided mess that has been divided up.

    Qi's father didn't have the ability to do business, he went bankrupt within a few years, and raised a few lovers. Qi's mother simply divorced him and lived with Qi Mu.

    It was also at this time that Xu Hanzheng broke up with Qi Mu, which made people think more.

    Chi Yu thought about this, and was pulled back by Xu Xiaoxiao who read Pinyin aloud in the living room.

    He moved out and saw Xu Xiaoxiao holding a book with a mobile phone in front of him, as if it was a live broadcast.

    Ok? live streaming? live streaming!

.Chi Yu became vigilant all of a sudden, and didn't have the heart to think about anything else, so he watched Xu Xiaoxiao read Pinyin on the bed.

    After about half an hour, Xu Xiaoxiao did something else. He walked over and took the phone off the stand, staring blankly at the barrage that scrolled quickly across the screen.

    What's this? Why didn't it start live streaming...

    "Come here." Chi Yu called him expressionlessly.

    Shouldn't this little guy be live? Who can read Pinyin live, without saying a word.

    "What's the matter, Mr. Chi?" Xu Xiaoxiao walked over with the phone, and halfway there, he felt that something was wrong, so he quickly hid the phone behind his back, and stood in front of Chi Yu with a well-behaved appearance.

    "Bring my phone to me." .Chi Yu's voice couldn't tell the anger and anger, Xu Xiao was so scared that he was afraid that Chi Yu would not let him play, so he lowered his head and left a pitiful top for Chi Yu, "I have been studying for a long time, so I will watch it. Cell phone for a while, okay? Mr. Chi..."

    Chi Yu's body softened when he shouted, and he coughed unnaturally, "I won't let you play, I'll take a look."

    "Really?" Xu Xiaoxiao gave him the phone and urged, "Then Mr. Chi, hurry up and watch." I want to play after reading it.

    "..."

    Chi Yu easily opened the lazy password he set, six zeros, and then saw a live broadcast software on the desktop and clicked in.

    It was shown that the live broadcast was broadcast ten minutes ago, and Chi Yu secretly stamped the number of the live broadcast room, and then returned the phone to him.

    "I want to eat braised pork at noon." Chi Yu said.

    "Hey?".Xu Xiao's eyes blinked in fright, "How did Mr. Chi know that I'm learning to make braised pork?"

    "Ok."

    "?"

    Chi Yu just said "um" and didn't answer how he knew.

    How else would you know that someone drew a plate of meat on the whiteboard on the wall in the living room, next to which he spelled out the pronunciation of "braised pork" in pinyin, and wrote the date. Clearly.

    "Mr. Chi is so amazing, he's just like what I thought, so I'll eat braised pork today!" He said happily, not at all thinking that the secrets he wrote on the whiteboard would be exposed, and he thought Chi Yu had a good heart with him.

    In the afternoon, Xu Xiaoxiao chatted with Qi Mu on WeChat.

    Not studying today: [Brother, come and eat braised pork! 】

    Qi Mu: [Okay, let's see if our Xiaoxiao's craftsmanship has improved again. 】

.I don't study today: [It's what Mr. Chi wants to eat, this is the first time that Mr. Chi wants to eat! 】

    I don't study today: [I am so happy to wag my tail.jpg]

    Qi Mu: [Then I still don't want to be a light bulb? 】

    Xu Xiao was frightened to hear Qi Mu's voice, and always felt that someone was talking beside him, and he wanted to ask but didn't.

    Not studying today: [Come on, come on, brother]

    Qi Mu: [Okay, see you in the afternoon. 】

    "Brother?" Listening to their chat, Xu Hanzheng looked at Qi Mu with a half-smile, "Do you like this?"

    "..."

    "You can't attack with your body, can you?" Xu Hanzheng glanced around him, Void made a waist pinching motion, "You are the waist that I can't pinches enough with both hands, can you be strong?".

    "Xu Hanzheng, you..."

."Oh, I forgot." Xu Hanzheng smiled meaningfully and leaned closer to his ear, "Sometimes it's quite energetic, for example, when you move on it by yourself..."

    "Shut up!" Qi Mu asked him to push him out of the door, but Xu Hanzheng slammed the door shut and pulled his arm roughly.

    Qi Mu immediately changed his face, struggling to escape, "What are you doing! Let me go!"

    Xu Hanzheng grabbed both of his hands and fixed them behind his back to prevent him from moving, and wrapped him in his arms, "What do you think? You have to pay a price for asking someone to do something, right?"

    Qi Mu moved unwillingly, "When did I beg you?"

    "In the hospital a few days ago, Dr. Fei did not agree with your request. I helped you."

    "..." Qi Mu was simply convinced by his shamelessness, "Isn't it because of you that he disagreed? .If you don't threaten him, can he temporarily regret it? "

    "Oh?" Xu Hanzheng looked at him amusingly, "Then treat me as threatening him. Anyway, I helped you in the end, and you have to compensate me."

    "……roll!"

    The two of them broke up in the end, Qi Mu was bitten by him a few times, but he didn't earn the big bargain.

    "Animal!" He touched his neck and felt a tingling pain. He had to go to see Xu Xiaoxiao, so he went to the pharmacy to buy a Band-Aid, and when he came out, Xu Hanzheng leaned on the car and looked at him.

    He let out a puff of smoke and smiled smugly, "So others can't see it?"

    Qi Mu didn't even want to look at him, and walked past him with a cold face.

    "Get in the car." Xu Hanzheng put out the cigarette butt and opened the co-pilot's door, "I'll take you there."

    "Need not.".Qi Mu shook off his hand, "I can take a taxi, but if it doesn't help, I have legs."

    Xu Hanzheng lowered his eyebrows and smiled, and a mellow and pleasant voice entered Qi Mu's ears, "Are you getting angry with me, Mumu?"

    The author has something to say: Some people's mobile phone passwords also exposed attributes.

    000000

    Shh, don't let the fright hear it.

    (Xu Hanzheng is so shameless, his face is thicker than a seal) .