XXX. Keep An Out For Selener

Chapter 30, Keep An Eye Out For Selener
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Calling it right now, if I'm right, then I think I'm going to have to kill somebody. "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

    "In your knee socks~"

     I sang along to the song 'Knee Socks' by Arctic Monkeys, I was getting ready for bed but I wasn't exactly tired yet.
  As I turned my lights off and turned on the LEDs, my phone began to ring.

   I looked at the caller ID and smiled, it was just Xiomara.

   "What's up?"

  I greeted Xiomara as I walked out of my room, I was a little hungry so I decided to walk down to the kitchen for a bedtime snack.
  Xiomara looked at me with an uneasy look.

   "Willow, you know a Willow Evans right?"

      Xiomara asked causing me to nod as I grabbed a bowl and poured some grapes, that just made Xiomara look more nervous than before.
   I was going to make a joke when she started to get up from bed and go on pause, I heard some shuffling and after a few minutes, Xiomara was dressed.

   "I think I should come over and tell you this face to face, better have your window unlocked."

   I nodded as I walked upstairs and back into my room, I made sure my window was unlocked before I hung up and laid in bed.
  As I waited for Xiomara to show up, I put on Netflix and watched Shameless.

   Soon there was a few taps on my window, I looked over and watched as Xiomara climbed through my window with the same uneasy look.
  I sat up and made some way for Xiomara so she can sit next to me, I was getting nervous now.

  "Don't trust Willow, I don't trust Willow.."

    Xiomara spat out as she tried catching her breath, did she run all the way over here to tell me this?
   I nodded slowly and rubbed her back a bit, she was trying to catch her breath before she explained why I shouldn't trust Willow.

  "Don't you find it weird and suspicious that you and Jaden break up, then all of a sudden Willow pops up?"

     Xiomara began, I hadn't really thought about that if I'm being honest.
  I just noticed a pretty girl who noticed me and my mind went straight to mush, I looked at Xiomara and slouched a bit.

   "It is weird, but what if she truly is there out of coincidence?"

     I tried to reason with her, Xiomara bit her lip and looked away from me.
  After a moment of silence she looked at me and smiled softly as she got up.

  "I just don't want you getting hurt, if Willow is just using you or something then I can't imagine what I or anyone would do."

      Xiomara explained, she didn't have to since I understand where she's coming from.
   I would have done the same thing if I was in her shoes, I got up and hugged Xiomara with a light smile.

  "Yeah I know, we gotta keep an out for Selener huh?"

     I joked, Xiomara and I chuckled a bit before Xiomara went all serious on me and placed her hands on my shoulders.
  My smile faded away to match her serious face although it was impossible for me to be serious, I was so close to laughing again

   " Calling it right now, if I'm right, then I think I'm going to have to kill somebody. "

     I smiled at Xiomara and nodded, if she was right, then I don't know what I would do.
   But I know that I would have to beat the devil out of someone, I volunteer Meredith and a possible Jaden.

    It was getting late and it was a little too cold for Xiomara to go home so I insisted that she stayed the night, she was reluctant but then finally agreed.
  She walked downstairs to call her abuela to notify her that she was staying at my house, while she was doing that, I was over thinking.

     My eyes were getting heavier by the minute so I waited for Xiomara to come upstairs, when she did, I turned the TV off and covered my body with the soft blanket.
   My dreams were filled with everything that I have been through since the beginning of the school year, I was able to sleep a little bit before the alarm went off.

      I laid in bed wide awake as I heard Xiomara get up from the bed to get ready for school, she had some of her hair supplies here in case she did stay the night.
  My body and mind were not ready for the day to begin.

     Finally I got up from bed and took a nice warm shower and brushed my teeth, I know for a fact that I would take some space from Willow.
   When I'm given a warning, I take it very seriously since I didn't want to take a risk.

    All I know is that I have to keep my guard up and I can't be vulnerable around anyone just yet, a little overdramatic I know but it's what I gotta do you know?

  I just gotta keep an eye for Selener.

    Keep an eye out for Selener.

    Keep an eye out for Meredith...