XX. Can You Keep A Secret?

Chapter 20, Can You Keep A Secret?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is totally off topic right now but, who are you gonna call if you find a dead body? "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

I parked the car in front of Xiomara's building and got out, I was excited to see her grandmother and little sister again.
Xiomara smiled at my excitement and grabbed my hand, we walked inside together where we were greeted by three young men.

I knew them already, Carlos, Emmanuel and Daniel.
They were sweet boys, last time I was here they gave me advice on how to pass my chemistry exam.

Luckily I had an exam on chemistry the following week, surprisingly their tips helped me and I got an A.
We waved to them as we entered the elevator, once we got to her floor, I was practically bursting with happiness.

I ran to her door and waited for Xiomara to walk to me, she unlocked the door.
Once I got inside, Rosalía noticed me and gasped as she ran over to me.

Since I FaceTime and text Xiomara a lot, I always see Rosalía and to my surprise, she likes me.
Ever since then, she's been like a little sister to me.

"la trajiste de vuelta! te extrañé."

(You brought her back! I missed you.)

Rosalía gushed as she wrapped her small arms around my waist, I chuckled and wrapped mines around her as I lifted her up.
She let out a squeal and squirmed around, I placed her back down and walked over to her grandmother.

"Hola cariño, espero que te quedes a cenar. Estoy haciendo tamales."

(Hey sweetie, I hope you're staying for dinner. I'm making tamales.)

"Of course abuela."

I smiled at her as I hugged her not too tight since Xiomara informed me about her issues.
Xiomara and I walked to her room as sat down on her bed as we began to do our homework, it took an hour to actually start.

"Should we go somewhere?"

I asked as I finished my tamales and began to do the dishes, Xiomara looked at me and shrugged her shoulders.

"Where would we go?"

She asked, I looked at her and took a deep breath.
There was nowhere to go, almost everything was closed or too far to travel without having to ask for permission.

"I saw this cool abandoned carnival, we should totally go there."

I finally answered, Xiomara looked at me and laughed a bit before agreeing to go.

"I'll make a plan, maybe on Friday we can go and explore the wonders of the world."

I added before hugged Xiomara and walking to the door, I said goodbye and left the house.
Once I got in my car, I took out my phone and began to text my father to tell him I was headed home now.

I placed my phone down, I put my seatbelt on and began to drive home.
The car was too silent for my liking, I decided to call Xiomara.

"Damn chica, you just left and you already miss me?"

Xiomara teased, I laughed along with her and began to conversate with her.
We spoke about many interesting things like being afraid of birds, Jaden, me being bisexual and what we're going to do after highschool.

"This is totally off topic right now but, who are you gonna call if you find a dead body? "

I asked in such a serious tone, Xiomara started laughing as if it was a joke before realizing that I was being so serious.

"The police, duh."

Xiomara answered as if it was such an obvious option, I looked at her as if she just betrayed me.

"So, you're just not gonna call me first?"

I spoke out as I took a turn and waited for the lights to turn green, Xiomara looked at me and chuckled a bit.

"I'm supposed to call you when I find a dead body?"

Xiomara returned the question instead of answering mine, I looked at her and nodded quickly before I even spoke.

"YES!"

I shouted before we began to laugh, I parked the car and got out.
After saying goodnight to Xiomara, I hung up to phone and entered to house.

My dad must have been upstairs already because everything was turned off, I walked upstairs to my room and took a nice quick shower.
I decided to post a photo on my Instagram since I was so bored and because my account was deader than Cedric Diggory.

@ ScarHead Posted!

    Liked by Jaylawaltonofficial and 7

Liked by Jaylawaltonofficial and 7.6M more
ScarHead: lol, I can keep a secret, can you?

User Disabled Comments

After I posted that, I turned my LEDs on and began to play some soft music to help me sleep.
Before I even got in bed, I closed my window and locked it.

As I laid down and grabbed my charger, I clicked on Instagram once more and did what I had to do before I plugged my phone in and went to sleep.
Surprisingly my dreams didn't consist of Jaden or Meredith, pretty surprising to me.

But I couldn't fall asleep just yet, the thing that had to be done was change my profile picture since it was with Jaden and I.
Instead I decided to post once more.

@ ScarHead Posted!

   Liked by ReachForTheMars and 8

Liked by ReachForTheMars and 8.9M more
ScarHead: Nah, crazy how the person that had their lips on yours, was infected by another's lips.

User Disabled Comments

Right before I went to bed, I decided to do something that needed to be done and would make me feel better.
Even though it'll make someone else feel horrible, it would make me feel better.

@ ScarHead unfollowed @ Onwardjdub

@ ScarHead blocked @ Onwardjdub