Prologue

Cherry Scent

       SCARLETT'S LIFE is everything she's hoped for, she's been blessed with health, a cute neighbor and good friends

Scarlett had decided to not focus on the person that made her unhappy, she's been focusing on her studies and has hopes for her future.

After months of stressing over Homework, exams and pop up quizzes, it is finally summer.
Summer in Georgia seems pretty chill, especially when you're neighbors are the Waltons.

This summer, Scarlett is determined to figure out whether or not, Jaden is going to be the love of her life or just someone who made her feel like she was in love.
With the help of Cora and Jayla, they're set off to complete the mission.

But as everything is set and ready to start, some things are said and done between her and her ex best friend, Layla, she begins to rethink everything.

Pushing everything aside, Scarlett must realize that she does not have please everyone and deserves to please herself only.
As the summer is only here for a hot minute, she tries her best to complete everything she wasn't able to last summer.

As she is busying herself, her team approaches her with the good idea of playing against another team for fun.

But as things are said and done between her and her ex best friend, Layla, Scarlett finds herself relapsing.

Let's see how far her lucky Cherry Scented perfume will take her now.