𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 - 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚇 𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚜 | 🤰🏽👨🏾‍🍼

"I had a feeling it would be a boy, I just knew it." Anthony said while looking at the sonogram, his eyes lit up while expressing how excited he was. Samari laid there while he wiped the gel off her stomach and stared at the screen with inquisitive eyes. Something seemed off but she didn't want to say anything due to the fact it could've been her anxiety just playing tricks. "We gotta feed little man I heard your stomach growl," Anthony said while helping her get ready while also fixing her bun and edges. As they grabbed her purse to walk out her phone rang , she answered while walking behind him and out of the clinic. "Hello this is Dr Mercier, okay so good news you're doing everything you're supposed be doing. But, I reviewed your sonogram again our medical assistant couldn't tell due to the position baby A was in. There's definitely a Baby B though." The doctor said in her ear which caused her to abruptly stop and stare at Anthony who looked beyond confused. Samari whispered low enough for the doctor to hear, she was concerned about the health of baby b due to the fact it looked smaller than baby a. "Can you come back Friday morning? We can run more tests." Dr Mercier asked while Samari finally made her way into the car, she quickly made the appointment and sent everything over. The moment the call disconnected Anthony looked over at Samari who stared at the street emotionless. As he pulled off he monitored her facial expressions. "Hungry?"He asked while she nodded and placed her hand on her stomach the moment she did so her currently irritable expression changed. "Change the song, I opened up like a window and ended up pregnant," She said while Dexta Daps played lowly causing him to laugh while she rolled her eyes and ate some Korean corn dogs. "Twin's run in your family?" she asked as they pulled up in front of the condo, Anthony sat and thought about it while she texted away. He himself was a twin, and they had been separated once their mother had passed. They kept in contact but Ardayle made sure to keep in contact with Aunty Richardson. "Yeah they do, I'm one of the fourth sets from what I remember." He said while they got out and collected the bags from the trunk.

"My hormones have me ready to Fuck and cry, literally." Samari said low on the phone while watching Anthony make breakfast at 9pm because she wanted it. Her big brown eyes stared at him and clenched her thighs, she loved how he had his dreads tied up and how his back tensed up as he fixed plates. She hung up on Josandrea as he turned and walked towards her,"You good mamas?" He asked while standing between her legs as he massaged her scalp. She looked up at him with lust filled eyes  before shaking her head no. "What's wrong?" He asked genuinely concerned about her well being, she sighed while pulling his shorts down causing him to grow hard while he stood there confused. The moment her soft lips wrapped around the tip he groaned while tossing his head back. The sound of her sucking him up echoed as he groaned lowly and ran his hand through her hair. "Damn baby chill I don't wanna nut yet," He told her while she looked up at him and slowly pulled him out of her mouth. The suction and pop of him finally being freed from her warm mouth gave him goosebumps. Samari immediately grew annoyed and then ended up getting sad as she cried. "I'm not telling you stop on purpose, I just didn't want to disrespect you." He told her truthfully, he didn't mind filling her up but he always wanted consent when it was oral. Anthony immediately felt like shit as she stood up and pushed past him. He followed behind her and watched as she stripped to shower. Once she stepped inside he did the same while taking her body wash and loofah out of her hands. He lathered her up while she stood underneath the water, her pride didn't allow her to accept the fact he didn't mean any harm. "Move bubba let me be upset in peace," She whined out while he took his time cleaning her body. He knew she wasn't mad as she wanted to be when she called him bubba. He ignored her fake complaints while pressing his body against hers while reaching between her legs. As he ran his fingers up and down her wet slit he nuzzled his face in her neck. "S-shit," the two said as he slid in and begun to slowly thrust in and out of her.  Her high pitch moans filled the bathroom as he picked up his pace. They went at it some more before he felt her walls tighten again and he filled her up with more of his nut. "I like kissing you, love when you moan in my mouth too. I can't ruin your sweet tongue like that." He said to her as he washed her up again and playfully poked her bottom lip. The two finally wrapped up in their towels and made their way back to the bedroom. She grabbed her cocoa butter and fuzzy socks before sitting on the bed. Anthony watched as she rubbed herself down, he paid attention to how her hands gently rubbed her bump and how she smiled a little when she felt slight movement. "Why'd you asked if twins run in the family babe?" He asked while turning towards her and putting his locs into a neat bun. "Because we're having twins," She said nonchalantly while pulling the oversized shirt she had in her hand over her head. "What?!" Anthony yelled out obviously in confusion as Samari looked up at him and blinked slowly. He never understood how she managed to stay so stoic. "Yeah, I found out today. " She said while sitting back on the bed with her legs crossed as she placed her hands on her stomach. He admired how she would scrunch her nose up when she felt embarrassed, and how her wild curls sat on her head at the moment. "You should stop staring at us," She said making it obvious she was flustered as she looked at him.